Chapter 6

I was screwed and I didn't know what to do so I decided to pray as much as I can. He was right I should get used to it. But how can I just accept with him. It was very difficult to live with an unknown person.

The day went well. I spent most of the time in the garden and had my meal in the room alone. He didn't show up whole day. I watched t.v after dinner changed my dress and wore night suit.

He showed up around 12 AM. He headed towards the washroom changed his dress and came to bed. I left the bed just after he sat on it and stood up.

"What" he said.

"I can't sleep here with you." I complained.

"May I know why Sunshine." He obviously flirts with me.

"Why are calling me sunshine? I have a name and I don't wanna sleep with you." I yelled.

"Okay okay I can understand. You sleep here and I will put three cushions between us." He assured me.

"You promise you are not gonna touch me while I was sleeping." I make him swear.

"I promise sunshine I will not touch until you ask me to. Now please try to sleep." He convinced me.

I lie down on the bed and he made a boundary line of cushions between us. Then he turned off the lights and lie down too.

He slept after five minutes probably tired or exhausted from my questions. I was not sleepy so I decided to go to the library. I left the room while he was sleeping. I walked into the library and switched on the lights, I wandered around to see some books.

He had a huge collections. He have the collection of my favorite author Nicholas Sparks. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks was my favorite novel he probably like to read books. I was about to reach out to that book I was startled by his voice.

"If you break your promise you'll break my heart." He repeated a line from my favorite book. "

"Impressive did you read Nicholas Spark's' books? I thought it was a girly stuff." I tease him.

He smiles at me and came closer, "I read some of them. But why did you come here? Are you afraid of me?"

"No, I have come here for the books. I wasn't sleepy so. I hope you didn't mind that because you told me earlier that I am free in this house." I said.

"You can do anything you want to do in this house. You want anything to eat or drink?" He asked.

"No, thanks I'm fine." I replied.

"Can I sit here with you while you're reading?" He asked.

"Umm as you wish." I nodded.

He sat down on the relaxing chair and I settled down on the couch with a book. He was looking at me I know that but I didn't look up from the book.

After an hour when I look up he was asleep. I stood up and walk towards him. I called him his name. He opened his eyes and smile.

"You called my name for the first time." He said.

"I just wanted you to know that I am going to sleep." I said sheepishly.

"I'll come with you." He said and smirks again.

We both went to the room together and I lie down on my side and he went into the bathroom. I close my eyes, covered my face with the quilt and slept.

I opened my eyes and he was not in the bed. He was in the shower I could here that. I stood up and walk towards the dressing table. I brushed my hairs while I was doing that he came out of the bathroom but I can't see him.

After a minute he came out of the dressing room and I looked at him he was only in his jeans with out his shirt. Water was dripping from his hairs and I must say he has a good physique he looks like a Hollywood hero. He caught my gaze and I blushed with embarrassment.

"Good morning sunshine", he said.

"You can't walk here half naked in front of me. Watch your manners." I mumbled while turning away.

He came closer, stood besides me and speaks in my ear, "You are my wife why should I behave in front of you? And why are you blushing? Am I looking hot?"

I didn't know what to say so I try to run but he caught me and pulled me into his arms. I stop breathing again, I looked into his eyes and mumbled, "Please leave me."

"First accept it that you were looking at me." He whisper in my ear.

"No, I wasn't looking at you. Now please let me go." I spoke very shyly.

He smiles at me and leaves me. I quickly turned around and took four big steps away from him and breathe in some oxygen.

Every time when he came closer I just lost my mind I completely forgot about everything and lost control over my body. I felt numb when he's around.

When I walk towards the closet I thought I should ask him about the clothes so I asked him, "Umm listen, can I wear something casual? I am not used to wear heavy clothes."

"Yeah sure you can wear anything sunshine just don't tie your hairs." He replied.

I wore a pair of jeans and a casual check shirt like I used to wear in my home. I had my breakfast in the room. He went soon after breakfast.

I spent most of the day in the library and in the room. I missed my family alot. I cried several times that day.

After lunch I lie down on the bed and think about my family. I cried and slept after sometime.

I felt someone touched my face and wipe out my tears. When I opened my eyes he was sitting besides me. I quickly got up and create some distance between us.

"I didn't mean to disturb you. You were crying in your sleep." He mentioned.

I didn't say anything and tried to move from the bed. But he caught my hand and asked me to sit with him for while.

I sat down but kept looking down. He started talking, "You can talk to me about anything blame me, accuse me but please don't ignore me. It's not easy for me too but I am trying to keep up. So please give me a chance to prove myself."

"I can't do that you'll have to earn my trust.", I said.