Chapter 9

When I woke up he was still asleep. I was sleeping very close to him. I got up and went to the bathroom to change but when I came back he was not in the room so I went out to look for him.

I saw him going towards the garden so I followed him. He was walking along the swimming pool, I called him from behind,"Hey Nabeel, where are you going you are not well?"

He stopped but didn't look back.

I continued to walk towards him, "Where were you yesterday and now you're leaving without an explanation?"

He didn't turn to face me but answered to my question,"Please leave me alone I'm not in a good mood."

"No I'm not going anywhere until you tell why are behaving like this, What happened to you?" I shouted. I don't know why but I was behaving like a possessive wife.

He turned around but keep looking away. I continue to shout, "Now I understand you're doing this because you've used me and now you just want to throw me. Am I right Mr Hypocrite? I always knew that you're an ass."

He looked into my eyes and I can see tears in his eyes.

"No sunshine it's not true I would never do that. It's complicated! You won't understand" He cupped my face with his hands.

"I wanna know, I am not a child." I commented sarcastically.

"I'm guilty" he said and sat down on the edge of the swimming pool.

"Guilty! About what?" I asked and sit besides him.

"I knew that you were just kissing me it was not a signal. You kissed me because you wanted to distract me and I'm an idiot, I lost my control and I fucked you. I'm sorry sunshine! I swear it was my love and nothing else. And this was the only reason why I was avoiding you because I'm embarrassed." He answered.

I was shocked because he was sorry and I thought he was going to throw me out of his house. Trust me that 'sorry' was hell confusing. If he would be a bad person he wouldn't be sorry but he is guilty that means he is a nice person.

I didn't answer him anyway, I got up,  turned and walked away. I refused to have my breakfast and spent few hours in library.

After 3 hours he came in the library all clean and dressed up. I looked at him and he smiled sheepishly, I don't know why but I smiled back.

He sat down in front of me and asked, "Are we cool?"

"No, we're not.", I replied with a little arrogance.

He looked down and smirks. "Are you playing with me?"

"No, I'm not em damn serious." I said but I couldn't control my smile.

He started laughing and I was amazed to see that he looked cute. Then he stood up and came to me. He knelt down in front of me and took my hand in his own hands and started talking, "I love you so much sunshine and what I did was totally wrong but I couldn't control myself from loving you endlessly. If you give me two months, I promise I will take you to your family. And that day you will decide whether you want to live with me or not. But please till that day be my wife."

I was shocked to hear that. But it was my chance to be free so I decided to gave him those two months.

"I will do anything to get back home." I replied him. My smile was larger than the usual one I just can't hide my happiness that moment.

He smiles and kiss my forehead and I closed my eyes, then he said, " I didn't have my breakfast em kind of hungry you wanna have some Chinese food."

I said, "yes" with a big smile and we walked out of the room and went downstairs to have our meal.

When we were done he told me that he has a movie room and asked me to watch a movie with him. I agreed that because I just love to watch movies especially the novel based movies.

He asked me about my favorite movies and actors on the way to the movie room and I told him about my favorite movies.

When I was settled on the chair I asked him that what are we watching and he said that it's a surprise.

And the movie started. He played my favorite movie 'A walk to remember'. I always love that movie.

"It's your favourite movie?" he asked.

"Yes, but I never told you this." I asked him furiously.

"No, you didn't. I know everything about you."