Chapter 12

Dancing was too much fun for all of us. His friends used to practice with us at our place. I became friends with Anza and Rania and they helped me to choose my outfits for the events.

Nabeel's designer friends Arman and Nisha sent to some outfits and jewelry for the trial. Rania selected the jewelry for me and Anza was so helpful with the dresses.

The month went so quickly and I totally forgot about my past. I was enjoying myself. Few weeks ago I was scared of Nabeel but now I feel more comfortable when he's around. We started talking to each other. He told me about his childhood, how he grew up with his sister.

Whenever we were not practicing for the performance we talk to each other. He knew almost everything about me and I didn't so mostly we talked about his childhood and his interests.

He told me about his family business. He was a rich man. I find him very interesting. He is a man of rules a very fine man.

I asked him once that if I chose my family what he would do.

His reply freaks me out. He replied looking into my eyes, "I will die without you."

After that I never asked him about this. For me his words were so intense and I felt a little weird at that time. No matter what he does to me I don't want him to die.

The performance day

We went to the venue and it was beautifully decorated. 'Mehndi' is the most colorful event, in this event all the relatives and friends wishes you for your wedding. Nabeel introduced me with some more friends and they were all very nice to me.

Anza was looking so beautiful in a yellow and green colored bridal dress so is Rania. I sat with Rania and Nabeel with his friends but his eyes never left me. Even Rania teases me that I have a possessive billionaire husband.

After some dance performances it's our time to dance. I was too nervous before going up on stage because it's the last performance of the night.

He started to tease me before our performance. "Hey! Are you nervous?" He paused then continues "Actually it's not your fault it is really hard to share the stage with an amazing dancer like me."

I look straight into his eyes and said, "Yeah it is, watch me dance you'll learn something."

And the music started, I step on the stage first and do my moves then he came. We danced like professional and I can see everyone was watching us with awe. After we finished our performance everyone jump on the stage and started dancing and jumping with joy.

Nabeel was having fun dancing with his friends. I felt something wrong with my dress so I quickly ran towards the dressing room without telling Nabeel.

I zip my dress in the dressing room toilet. When I came out of the bathroom I saw someone was locking the door from inside.

I walk forward and said, "Excuse me! I was in the bathroom when you came I need to go out."

He turned and walk towards me he was almost six feet tall, lean and tough. He had a good personality but something was fishy about him. I got scared of him. 

"Hey what are you doing? Open the door." I shouted.

"Ssshhh! don't shout nobody can hear you." He threatened me.

He was right the music was so loud. No one can hear me.

"Don't come near me. What do want? Who are you?" I asked him while stepping backwards.

"I want my revenge", he stepped forward in my direction with a smirk.

"Revenge!!!" I said with curiosity.