Chapter 8

I didn't know what happened to me, what makes me that courageous but yes I kissed him and I had no choice in spite of distracting him. If I hadn't kiss him he would have killed my parents.

He dropped his cell phone, grab me by my waist from one hand to pull me closer and from his other hand he grips my hair's as he deepens his kiss.

I tried to break the kiss but he was all over me. His strong grip was crushing me and his hold was unbreakable. I remove my hands from his face and rested my hands on his chest. His clothes were still wet from rain and his touch was unbearably cold.

We both pulled out of each other after two minutes panting. I hesitated and quickly stepped back but he pulled me again into another kiss.

OMG I've just realised that I have given him the wrong idea and now I can't stop him. If I tries to stop him he would do something to my parents. I was so dumb to runaway from him at first place. Now I can't runaway from him this was my choice I choose this hell for myself.

He started to kiss me on my face then he places the small trails of kisses on my neckline, I was breathing heavily and could feel my eratic heartbeat. He stepped back and remove his shirt then again came to me to kiss my forehead. I closed my eyes and tears came down on my cheeks when he noticed that I was crying he kissed both my cheeks and wiped my tears, at that moment I gave myself up to him.

He started to unbutton my shirt but I stepped back and turned away from him, he slides his hands on my waist from and started kissing my earlobe. He slides my shirt from shoulder just enough to reveal my upper body, he softly bite on my neck, then he held me up in his arms and walk to the bed, he put me down on the bed and started to undress me, first my shirt then my trouser's, after my clothes he came for my undergarments, I hesitated and covers my bare body from duvet.

He makes love to me or you can say fucked me and I loose my virginity to him.

When he was done with me he leans down to kiss on my lips but I turned my face away and tears came down from my eyes. I didn't know what happened to him he just rolled to his side of bed, stood up, wear his clothes and left the room in hurry.

I curled into the duvet and sobbed for an hour. The thought of being used by him makes me feel vulnerable. I slept with a man who kidnapped me, marry me forcefully and now took the last thing I had and that was my dignity, my virginity and it was humiliating, I cried my self to sleep.

When I woke up there was no sign of him. I had a severe headache and my eyes were burning because of last night's crying. I wrapped the sheet around my body which had some stains of my virginity on it. I stepped down from the bed and saw that my clothes from last night were scattered on the floor some of them were torn.

I went straight into the bathroom and put the sheet in the laundry basket. I felt pain over my entire body as my bones were crushed. I took the hot water bath and it soothed my body pain.

Last night was a trauma, thoughts of last night haunted me several times during the shower. I wore a black full sleeve dress that day which covered my entire body because he left some marks on my neck and shoulder, I covered my neck from my veil.

When I came out of my bathroom everything was back on its own place and my breakfast was there. I combed my hairs before having my breakfast .

After breakfast I went into the library and read some books to divert my mind. That was the only way to avoid the memories of last night, they were haunting me.

I spent most of the day in library and in the garden. Had my lunch, had my dinner but he didn't show up. I tried to sleep but I couldn't.

I don't not want to see his face and it was good that he's not around but something was bothering me, he's been missing all day.

I decided to go outside and look for him. It was strange he didn't do anything like this before. It was 3 AM and still no show something was fishy.

I came out of my room and walk towards the sitting area, it was on the same floor. Finally I saw him he was sleeping on the couch peacefully. He was wearing the same clothes from last night and looking like a mess.

At first I thought I should run back to my room but something stopped me from turning away from him. He was looking different not his usual self, I move forward to see him, when I moved closer to him I saw sweat beads on his forehead he was sweating and shivering in his sleep.

I placed my hand on his forehead to check his body temperature, his body temperature was too damn high. I tried to wake him up but he couldn't respond. I rush to my room and got some water for him.

I sprinkle some water on his face and he moved a bit, he opened his eyes merely and smiled at me.

"Hey, you've got fever. Do you want something? Shall I get you a medicine." I asked him.

"Yes! please" he replied.

"Okay, I'll get you some medicine. Where is your first aid box?" I asked him and stood up to fetch it but he stopped me and pointed towards the intercom and said, " Call Mrs Rosie on it, the number is 1."

I did what he said and after 5 minutes Mrs Rosie appeared with the first aid box.

I gave him a medicine and took him to his room with the help of Mrs Rosie so that he could lie down on his bed. Then I asked him to eat something he agreed to have a glass of milk, After it he slept.

While he was asleep I sat besides him on the bed and put my hand on his forehead to check his body temperature.

I was behaving weird that if I'm actually his wife. Well unfortunately I am his wife and I can't change that but something that can be changed and those were my feelings. I started to care about him and that's not a good sign.