Done w/ Secrets.

As Derek arrived to his old loft he could smell his 2 lovely mates, but they smelled wrong, they smelled worries and fearful, he didn't like this at all. Stiles, his most submissive of the 2 did not do too good when he was scared, always falling apart in tears and edging himself into panic attacks. Elizabella, the dominant twin but still his submissive was not much better, but instead of tears and panic attacks she would grow angry and separate herself from everyone. With the smell overwhelming his senses he rushed to get out of his jeep and into the building running up the stairs as fast as he could.

As he slammed the door open and rushed inside he could see both his mates on the couch, Stiles cuddled tight to his sister.

"We're done" is the first thing that comes out of the girls mouth instead of the usual happy greeting.

Even as they sat close together in a serious and tense moment Derek couldn't help but admiring their beauty. They're soft, whiskey colored eyes always so big and glassy they looked to belong to a doll's, pale skin covered in freckles and moles, and brown soft hair, hers a bit lighter than his, always so beautiful.

"Did you hear me? Derek! Did you hear me. We are done Derek" he's snapped out of his stupor by his mate standing to he feet.

"What?" he walks closer to his mates and tries to sit next to his most submissive that seems to be holding in his tears, but as he goes to sit he stands and goes across the room to stand behind his sister. "Elizabella? Stiles? Whats going on?

"You heard me. We are done. Done being your dirty little secret" she explains but this only makes Derek even more confused.

"Babe what are you talking about. Sti come here sweets" he holds his arms out for the now crying Stiles. his heart feeling tight as he feels what his mate is feeling. But just as Stiles starts to walk closer to his Alpha, his sister stops him and pulls him to her side, he buries his head in her neck silently crying.

"Derek im talking about the fact that you seem to be ashamed of us, we've been together for almost a year but you haven't told one member of our pack. You've kept us a secret all this time and we're absolutely tired of it!" she yells at him. "Did you know that its not uncommon for wolves to have 2 or more mates? Yeah we did our research. Therefore its not the fact that you have 2 mates that shames you its the fact that its us, is it because we're humans?" she stays quiet awaiting an answer. He notices the tears in her eyes.

"Of course not baby girl, of course it not because you're humans. I haven't told the pack because of the fact that you two are siblings, I don't want you to be jud-" he's cut off by his mate's yell.

"The pack knows about Stiles and I you oblivious idiot, when have you even seen me hide my feeling for Stiles or vise versa? Not to mention we've been together since we were 16. Everyone knows, our dad, our teachers, our classmates, EVERYONE!!!!" she's exasperated, tears now streaming down both their faces as they stare at their Alpha.

Stunned. Derek was stunned into silence. He really really hadn't known that the siblings were public about their incestous relationship. That was the only reason why he hadn't told anyone he wanted to protect them from the judgement of the others.

"If you don't tell the pack that we're mates then we're done Derek. We will leave, like leave leave as in leave the pack. We don't want to keep this a secret. We hid our love for each other for far to long and we are not going through that again" she looked tired now, she was done fighting. She holds her brother closer as he lets out a sob at her words.

See Stiles knew this was necessary, Elizabella was right, they had hid their love for each other for years and years and as she said he as well didn't want to go through that again, but the thought of leaving the pack, his friends, their father, everything and everyone they loved absolutely broke his heart.