Designing New Home

The next morning I woke up really early it was only 6am. I looked around and saw on my bedside table a drawing book and pencils. I got out of bed and walked to the livingroom and started drawing my ideas out. After a few hours I looked at the time and saw that is was 10am. I got up from the couch and looked in the room if Liam was still sleeping and he still was. I got a really good idea to wake him up. I walked over to him and whispered in his ear. "Liam wake up." I said but he didn't wake up. "Then the hard way." I said harder he still didn't wake up. I jumped on the bed and jumped right on him. He shot up and threw him off me. I fell on the ground on my back, I gasped for air. "Omg Y/N are you okay. You scared the crap out of me." Liam said. I got up and looked at him. "Yeah I'm alright. I'm going to wake the others up, it's already 10am. And I want to start designing the house." I said and walked away. I walked in the room of Niall and Sarah and saw Niall still asleep and could hear Sarah standing in the shower. I knocked on the door and whispered her name. "Come in." She said. I walked in and saw a glass standing on the counter. "I'm gonna take this." I said and filled it with cold water and walked out of the bathroom. Sarah looked confused at me when she walked out of the shower. I walked to Nialls side of the bed and whispered in his ear. "Niall wake up." I said, but ofcourse he didn't. I giggled and threw the water over his head. He shot up and screamed like a girl. "That's cold." He said and looked angry at me before standing up and running to the bathroom. "Niall, NO! Sarah is in there." I screamed at him but was already to late. I heard a scream and Niall ran back in the room with a really red face. "Holy shit. What did I just see." He said and looked at me. "Let me guess, you saw a naked Sarah. And by the look on your face I can see you liked it." I said and started laughing. Niall just nodded his head. He sat down on his bed with his head in his hands. I sat besides him and hugged him. "You really like her. Huh?" I said and he looked at me. "Is it so obvious?" He asked me. "Yep it is but the only one who doesn't see it is Sarah. But believe me she really likes you too." I said and smiled at him. "Does she really like me?" He asked me. "Yeah why would I lie to you Niall. Your my best friend and I don't lie to my friends." I said and smiled at him. "Go ask her out. If you need any help with that I will help you and Liam would too and if you call the others I'm sure they will help you too." I said and hugged him then I got up. "Now hurry up we're going to our new house." I said and walked away. I sat on the couch waiting for the others. I was looking through my drawings when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and threw my book in they're face. "You really hate me today, huh?" Liam asked me while he picked up the book. "Sorry Liam you scared me. And ofcourse I don't hate you." I said and he laughed. "I was joking sissy." He said. Niall and Sarah came walking in the room laughing at something. I'm happy that Sarah isn't too mad at Niall for seeing her naked. We got up and walked to the door and got in the car. We arrived at the house and I showed my ideas, they liked it thank god. Liam walked over to me and dragged me to the door. "What are you doing Liam?" I asked him. "Taking you to the furniture shop so you can show them your designs. And they can take the furniture and decorations for your ideas and bring them here so we can live her." He said, I nodded and followed him. After a few minutes we arrived at the shop and I showed them my drawings. They were inpressed with my drawings. When they looked at all the ideas they said that I should take them a few days to get everything and bring it over. Liam and I nodded. After that we went back home. Niall and Sarah were laughing again. "Hey girl I called Richard and told him that we are moving and he said that we have a few days off." Sarah said. "Oh that's nice of him."I said and was a little surprised. "Hey Liam shall we get some paint so we can paint the walls the following days?" I asked. "Yeah good idea. Niall and Sarah are you coming too?" Liam said. "No we will stay here. I wanna talk to Sarah." Niall said and he looked at her and then at me. I nodded at him and when we walked away I put my thumps up at him so no one else could see only him and he smiled at me. Liam and I left and when we arrived at the paint store I ran inside and looked around. Liam followed me anywhere and gave me his opinions. We bought different kind of colours, some were kinda green and blue others red, pink and yellow and just black and white. We paid for the paint and went back home. I looked at the time and saw that it was only 2pm. "Hey Liam I'm going upstairs and I will start with painting." I said and took the paint with me and went upstairs. After I painted for awhile I went downstairs and saw Niall and Sarah sitting on the couch, holding hands. "Omg girl I'm so happy to see you. I wanna talk to you." She said and jumped and dragged me out of the room. "Well what was so important that you left Niall alone?" I asked her. "He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said Yes!" She screamed. "What?! Really?!" I screamed and jumped up and down excited. "YES!" She screamed and started to jump too. "You girls now that I can hear you right?" Liam said looking around the corner. I laughed. "I'm happy for you btw." Liam said and went back to what he was doing. We walked back to Niall and saw him smirking. "I think he heard us talking." I whispered in Sarahs ear. She got really nervous and she sat down on Nialls lap. I didn't want to be here anymore, so I went back to painting. After a few hours I checked the time and saw that it was 9pm. I painted further and after another few hours I was done with all the rooms, but only I didn't remember that I did them all. I went downstairs and saw Liam covered in paint and Niall and Sarah too. "Did you paint too?"I asked them confused. "Yep and now we are done." Niall said. "No we're not I had an idea and no one can know about that. I'm going to start tomorrow." I said smirking. They all signed. We went home and went to bed immediately. The next morning we all got up early and went back to our new house. I walked into the studio and took the paint and started working. After a few hours I got up and admirred my work.