Surprise for Daniëlle (part 1)

The next morning I woke up and saw I was still lying on top of Louis. I got up really slow and tried not to wake Louis up. I looked at the time and saw that it was only 9am. I went in the shower and put on some clothes after that I walked downstairs and saw Liam already making breakfast. "Goodmorning Payno." I said and Liam turned around. "You found a nickname for me. Nice" He said and rolled his eyes. "What? You call me sissy so I have to have a nickname for you too. I had a hard time figuring one and your a pain in the ass, so I thought that this would fit you." I said and smirked at him, sticking my tongue out. He did the same back. "Here you have your breakfast. Is Louis awake?" Liam said and shove a plate to me. "What do you think? Ofcourse he isn't if I won't wake him up, he will sleep for the rest of his live. And that boy is difficult to wake up." I said and rolled my eyes. "I do know that. I was the one who had to wake everyone up, when the band was together." Liam said and he laughed. After I ate my food I got up and cleaned up the mess Liam made, while he ate his food. "Thanks sis. There is another plate for Louis. If you wake him up."Liam said and pointed to a full plate. "Thanks Payno. I will wake him up then. See you later and then I will help you." I said and went upstairs. I walked in my bedroom and saw Louis still sleeping. I put the plate one a table and went on my knees. "Louis wake up. It's already 11am. I have some food for you." I said. Louis turned his back to me. He didn't just do that, I thought to myself. I walked over to the otherside of the bed and looked at Louis face. "You have one chance to wake up otherwise you will be sorry for yourself." I said and looked at him. I could see that he was slowly waking up now. "Goodmorning Lou." I said when he opened his eyes. "Goodmorning love." He said in his morning voice. "Your finally awake. I have breakfast for you, Liam made it btw. So sit up and eat." I said and got his plate. Louis sat up in bed and took the plate. "Liam did a good job making breakfast." He said and smiled. "Well I will tell him later." I said and smiled too. "Btw Liam was in our room last night and he asked my help. I told him that I will help and that you and Niall would too." I said and Louis nodded. "Sure, but for what does he need help?" Louis asked. "He wants to give Daniëlle a promise ring but he doesn't know which kind and he doesn't know how to give it to her." I said and smiled. "That's a really nice idea of him ofcourse I will help but only with setting everything up, I will do that with Niall and if you wanna help you can but you need to help Liam find the right ring." Louis said and I nodded. "That's exactly what I had in mind." I said and smiled. "I'm gonna take a shower. Find a way to get everyone in this room and find a way to keep Daniëlle away from us." Louis said and got up to get some clothes and went in the bathroom. I got up too and got his plate a went downstairs. "Liam come to my room and take Niall with you." I said when I walked past him on my way upstairs. Liam nodded at me and went looking for Niall. I went to Sarah's room and knocked on the door, Sarah opened the door and looked at me. "I need your help. Can you keep Daniëlle away from my room. Liam wants to do something for her and she can't find out. Niall and Louis are already helping so they can't keep her away from my room." I said. "Sure I will help. I will keep her away from your room but not the whole day then she is going to suspect something." Sarah said and I nodded. "Thanks girl. Your a live safer." I said and hugged her. "Yeah I know but you have to tell me what Liam is planning to do." She said. "I will tell you later not now. Maybe Daniëlle will hear me and Liam will kill me then and I'm too young to die." I said and Sarah and I started to laugh. "Go keep Daniëlle busy." I said and walked away. When I got in my room I saw that Liam, Niall and Louis were already waiting for me. "Hi boys, I told Sarah to keep Daniëlle busy so I think we have enough time to talk." I said and sat down on Louis lap. "You 2 are to cute. Do you know that?" Niall said and Liam nodded. "Now we do."I said and smirked. Louis kissed my cheek and Liam laughed. "Now tell us, what is your idea?" I asked Liam. "Uhm actually I don't really have a idea. I only know that I want to give her a promise ring, but how and what kind of ring I don't know." Liam said rubbing his neck. "Oh." Was the only thing I said. I stared to the ceiling with my head on Louis chest and thought about some ways to give Daniëlle the ring. I heard the boys still talking but I ignored them. After a few minutes thinking about a nice ring, I had the nicest idea. My head shot up from Louis chest and I screamed 'I have a nice idea!' Liam was so shocked that he almost fell off the bed if Niall didn't reach his arm out. 
"Tell us then!" Liam screamed. "Well Daniëlle loves the beach, so you can take her to the beach and tell her what you feel for her in a romantic way and then you blindfold her and take her to a place on the beach were Niall, Louis and me set up a nice picknick with roses and candles. And then you give her the ring and tell her that you will always love her and that you 2 will marry one day." I said and clapped my hands. "That's a really good idea. When?" Liam asked. "I don't know, you need a ring first." I said and laughed. "We're getting one. NOW!" Liam screamed and jumped up and dragged me with him. But Louis held me. "BOYS! Let go of me!" I screamed. Louis looked at me with his puppy eyes and pouted. "Let me go Louis. I will be back before you know it." I said and he let me go. But Liam was still dragging me so I kind of flew in his arms. He fell backwards and I fell on top of him. "Thanks Payno for catching me." I said and got up. Niall and Louis were laughing. " I filmed that." Niall said.  I turned around and gave him a deathstare. "I will get you back one day Horan. I will watch your back if I was you." I said and walked away with Liam. I heard Niall say "oh no now I'm scared' and he started to laugh. He needs to be scared, I thought to myself. Liam and I arrived at the jewellery store and looked around for awhile. When I saw a really beautifull ring, I dragged Liam with me. "She will like this one for sure." I said and pointed at the ring.