Surprise

"Love wake up. You have to go to work." Louis whispered in my ear, shaking my shoulder. "Just a few more minutes." I said and turned. "You just didn't turn your back to me." I heard Louis gasp. "Yeah I did." I said and got up laughing. "Your awake. Good." He said and laughed. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 8:30, I'm happy that I showered last night. I jumped of the bed and ran in the closet. "Louis why didn't you wake me up earlier? Now I have to hurry." I said and put on some clothes. "Sorry Love, but you didn't want to wake up. Be happy that I woke you up nicely." Louis said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let me go Lou. I need to do my hair." I said and tried to get out of his grip. "No, I like this." Louis pouted. "Please. It is your fault if I'm late." I said walking to the bathroom pulling Louis with me. I managed to but in a messy bun and to do a little bit of make up. "Lou how do I look?" I said when he let me go. "Beautiful as always." He said and I smiled.

I looked at the time again and saw that it was 8:45

I looked at the time again and saw that it was 8:45. "I have to go Lou. See you tonight." I said and pecked him on his lips and ran outside. I ran the whole way to Cinderella's Castle, when I arrived I saw that it was already 8:55. Just in time, I thought. I sat down on a bench and waited for the young men to arrive. After a few minutes I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:02. I jumped up when someone tapped on my shoulder. "Hey Y/N. Surprise!" Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Zayn and Harry standing behind me. "Zayn, Harry! Omg!" I screamed and hugged them. "Happy to see us?" Zayn teased me. "Ofcourse. This is the first time I see you lads. Omg I'm so happy." I said and smiled really big. "We're happy that your happy."Harry said smiling. "Wait.. Do the others know that your here?" I asked them. "Uhmm we only told Liam. It is a surprise for the rest. We're staying with you. You don't mind, right?" Zayn said. "No ofcourse I don't mind. I even designed your rooms." I said still smiling. "Nice. I'm curious now." Harry said and Zayn laughed. "You have to wait. Shall we go then, lads?" I said. "Your still talking Britisch, I like that better than your American accent." Harry said and he poked me in my cheek. "He don't do that, Hazza." I said teasing him. "But I have to use my American accent if I'm Rapunzel but the rest of the time I talk Britisch. I'm not gonna change that." I said and smiled. "Come we're going." I said and dragged them with me. I took them to all the attractions in Magic Kingdom. The day went by really fast and before we knew it, it was already time to go home. "Lads how are we going to surprise the others?" I asked them. "I don't know just walking inside?" Harry asked. "No that's boring. I want to scare/surprise them."Zayn said and chuckled. "Yeah same." I said giggling. We walked home and when we arrived I stopped Harry and Zayn. "Wait here I will get everyone in one room and when someone gives a scream, come running inside and scream 'who needs help, the hero's are here' and I bet everyone will be shocked when they see you 2." I said and laughed at my own idea. "Yeah this will be fun." Zayn said and he and Harry started to chuckle. I ran inside and saw Niall and Sarah on the couch. I ran past them upstairs and ignored them when they asked me what was wrong. I ran to Liams room and knocked on the door. Liam openend immediately. "Hey sis what's wrong?" He asked me when he saw that I was panting. "Nothing but uhm go downstairs and take Daniëlle with you. You know why or you don't but you know who would be coming." I said and winked at the end. "Oh ofcourse. We will come down in a few minutes." Liam said and nodded before closing the door. I walked to my own room and saw Louis lying on the bed listening to music. I fell next to him and he jumped up. "Jesus you scared me, love." He said and looked a little shocked. "Sorry Lou but we're going downstairs." I said and grapped his hand and dragged him with me. When we got downstairs Sarah looked angry at me. "Y/N WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME!?" She screamed at me. "Sorry. I was busy getting the others downstairs. But what did you say to me or ask me?" I said apologising. "Hmm I asked what was wrong, because you ran upstairs immediately. I thought that you were crying. But I'm happy that everything is alright than." She said and I sighed, relieved. Daniëlle and Liam came walking in the room and sat down on the couch. "Well tell us what's wrong?" Niall said. "Nothing I just want to be with you guys and.... ATTACK YOU!!" I screamed the last part before I jumped on Louis back what caused us to fall on the ground. A scream escaped Louis mouth, but then he started laughing. "Really love, is that why we had to come downstairs?" He asked me. "No the really reason is standing behind you." I said smirking and pointed behind them. Everyone turned around and gasped when they saw Harry and Zayn standing there. "Lads!" Louis screamed and throw me of his back. I landed a little hard on the ground and gasped. "Louis you hurt Y/N!" Harry screamed. Louis turned around and saw me lying on the ground. "Love are you okay?" He asked me and went down on his knees. "Yeah I'm alright. Go give your friends a hug." I said and got up. Louis run to Zayn and Harry and hugged them. "I missed you lads." He said and let them go. "We missed you too Louis." Zayn said and turned to Niall. "Mate come here." He said and held his arms out. Niall jumped up and gave them a hug. "Daniëlle come here I want a hug from you too." Harry said and held his arms out. Daniëlle jumped up and ran to Zayn and Harry and I could see that she was almost crying. "Guys it's been so long. I missed you. Look what you did, you made me cry." She said while she hugged them. When she let them go I could see that she was crying and I started to cry too. Louis turned around and gave me a hug. "What's wrong, Love. Why are you crying?" He whispered in my ear. "It's nothing, it are happy tears. I'm just happy to see erveryone here being happy." I said but the tears didn't stop. Everyone got up and hugged us, so it was a big group hug, a really big group hug. We stood there for a few minutes and almost everyone was crying by now. When we let go we talked about everything, how life was without eachother. It was boring we all said and laughed. After a few hours Daniëlle started yawning and Sarah followed her. "Guys I'm really sorry but I'm getting tired, so I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow." Daniëlle said and she got up. Liam followed her. After a few minutes Sarah got up too. "Guys I'm going to bed too." She said and walked upstairs. "Sarah babe do you want me to come too?" Niall asked her. "No Niall stay with Harry and Zayn you guys need to catch up."She said and walked further. I stayed downstairs for awhile but got tired. "I'm going to bed too. Don't make it too late guys. Because we're going back to Disney tomorrow." I said and pointed to Harry and Zayn. "No we won't make it too late. I'm going to bed too." Zayn said and got up. "Well I'm going too then." Harry said. "Wait what are our rooms?" Zayn said and stopped. "Oh I totaly forgot to show you. Come with me." I said and led Harry and Zayn to their rooms. I showed Harry his room and then Zayn.