The Pregnancy

The next mornig, Liam woke me up and looked a little angry at me. "What?" I asked, annoyed but also worried. "You ignored me." He said. "Sorry but we were tired." I said, getting out my bed. "Now tell me why your home." He said, tapping his foot. "Jesus, Liam. Can't I wake up? I will tell you and the others in a few hours. Just give me the time to get ready and think of a way to tell you guys." I said, walking in the closet. "Okay, but I wanna know today." He said, walking out the room. A few seconds later Louis came out the bathroom. "Liam sounded a little angry." He said. "No shit, Louis. We need to make a appointment for today. So we are sure about...you know what." I said, turning to him. "Yeah call them." He said, handing me my phone. I called the hospital for a appointment and they said that I could come in a hour. "We need to hurry, we have a appointment in a hour." I said. "Then we are leaving." He said, walking downstairs. "Were do you think your going?" Liam asked, when we walked to the door. "Can't I take my wife out for breakfast?" Louis said, annoyed. "Yes you can but she needs to explain why your guys are home already." Liam said, blocking the way. "Liam! Let us go. Please? I said that I will tell you, just give me the time." I said, crossing my arms. "Okay, but when your back, your going to tell me immediately." He said. "I will, just trust me." I said, opening the door. Louis and I arrived at the hospital and we got called in immediately. "You can take place here." The woman said, pointing to a bed. I lied down and put my shirt up. "This is going to feel a little cold." She said, putting the gel on my stomach. "I can see that you already 2 months pregnant and if you look on the TV you will see 2 heartbeats. Congrats! Your getting twins." She said. Louis and I gasped for air when she said that. "Here you have a towel to clean your belly. I will print out the photo's." She said, walking away. "Wow we are getting twins." Louis said, shocked. "Yeah." I said, with a smile. "Here are the photo's. You can make a new appointment. I will see you in a month." She said, opening the door and giving Louis the photo's. We walked to the car and got in. We looked at the photo's and were smiling really big. We both jumped a little when someone knocked on the window. We looked at the window and saw a fan standig their, pointing at the photo's. "Oh shit."I said. Louis opened the car window and smiled at the fan. "Omg, are you getting a child?!" She screamed. "Uhm I can't lie, so yeah. We are getting twins." He said, smiling. "Omg, twins?!" She screamed, more fans came to the car, screaming. "Just promise me one thing. We wanna tell our families, so can you guys keep this from internet? You can say everything you want even about the pregnancy but today you need to keep quite about it. We want it to be a surprise for our families. Do you understand?" He said. "Yeah ofcourse, but we can post about it, but not today, so tomorrow we can?" They asked. "Yeah tomorrow you can post about it. Can you promise me that you won't talk about it today?" He said. "Yeah we promise." They all said. "Thank you. We wanna go home, so can you go out the way, please?" He said, still being the kind person he is. The fans all moved out the way, waving at us when we drove away. "How did you do that? How did you get them away so easily?" I asked, shocked. "I don't know they just listen to me, but not always." He said, smiling. I just shrugged my shoulders and looked outside. I got nervous when we arrived home. "I hope Liam won't get mad." I said, getting out the car. I held the photo's tight to my chest, walking inside. "Sarah can you get everyone in the livingroom?" I asked, when she walked past us. "Sure, I will get Niall, the rest is already in the livingroom." She said, walking up the stairs. "Talk." Liam said, when Louis and I walked in the livingroom. "Chill, Liam. I'm just waiting for Niall and Sarah." I said. Both our families were still here, but they would leave tonight so I had to tell it now. "We are here." Sarah said, walking in the room with Niall behind her. Everyone sat down and looked at us. "We are expecting twins!" Louis yelled, excited. I gasped for air when I realised he took all the blame on him. "Omg! Congrats!" Everyone screamed, exept Liam. He got up and walked over to us. He opened his arms and hugged me thight. "Congrats, sis." He whispered in my ear. I smiled reall big and hugged him back. "Thanks Liam. I was scared that you would get mad." I whispered back. "Ofcourse I wouldn't but we need to talk about this." He whispered. I nodded, breaking the hug. Everyone got up and hugged me and Louis, one by one. "We have photo's of the twins. Do you wanna see them?" I said. "Yeah!" Everyone screamed. I gave the photo's to Sarah and she handed them to the others. "This is so exciting!" Daniëlle said when she got the pictures.