6#Eating with bts and a request from the BigHit President

Jungkook - Please,let's stop this already

Jungkook - This conversation start being ridiculous!

He says ending the conversation and staring at his plate. So everyone starts eating up too.

After everybody finished eating, you and your friend say good bye for the members and they follow they own way,but one of they, Jin,follow you and call you apart in a corner and says:

Jin - Are you alright?

Jin - If,in any case Namjoon be rude to you,tell me,I'll fix him out.

(y/n) - Alright,thank you for the concern!

And you and Chunhua go back to your dorm to get yours stuff to go to class. A while after,both of you was on the classroom having a class about dancing.

After a long and schedulled day with so many classes you and your friend go back to the dorm.

Chunhua - Are you read to go cafe have dinner?

(y/n) - Sure!Let's get going.

In the way,you two got lost.

Chunhua - Are you sure that was the way?

(y/n) - No longer.

(y/n) - I can't believe it! I'm so sorry Chun-nie.I'm so terrible with direction's sence.

Chunhua - No problem,don't worry. We're definitely going to find it!

She speaks in a sweet way.

So you two found someone in the corridor and asked for help,and both of you could arrive there.

Chunhua - Thank you God! We're here.

So you two get the food and sit down.

(y/n) - So Chun-nie,in a girl group,what the position you like the moust?

Chunhua - I love the Main vocal and Rap.What about you?

(y/n) - I like very much Dance and Vocal.

Chunhua - Whoa,this position really suits you!

Chunhua - I hope I can be on the maknae's line!

(y/n) - Really!? Me too!

(y/n) - I think it's a bit uncertailly to me being on maknae line,you are youngest than me,you have more chance,though.

Chunhua - Do you think?

(y/n) - Yeah! And I really hope both of us get in the same girl group.

Chunhua - Me too...

In that same night,the company's president call you two on his office.

(y/n) - Yes? Did you called us,mr.Hae?