14#Shopping with Taehyung

(y/n) - We're not going to lose our work!

(y/n) - Not for their faunt!

Chunhua - Yeah,what does they think they are!?

You two were in your dorm.

(y/n) - I can't believe that.

Chunhua - ...So it's that...

(y/n) - What?

Chunhua - Nothing,I was just thinking about that day, they talked with us in a strange way.

Chunhua - So it was that.

(y/n) - That girls,they was unconfortable about us since the start,when we were making the scenes.

Chunhua - Yeah.

Chunhua - Our favorite singers now are our friends and now that big bag of crap come and tell us to keep far way from them?!

(y/n) - Isn't it horrible? Our dream became true and such persons appear.

Chunhua - No one will take me from my Joon-nie!!

(y/n) - They will not interfere us!

On the following day,Taehyung called you to help him choosing an acessory for Yeontan,how Chunhua got a bad performance at rapping and got extra classes,you came to the shopping alone with Taehyung.

(y/n) - Do you think this one will suits it?

Taehyung - No,I think a blue collar will suits better.

(y/n) - What about this one?

Taehyung - Oh! That's great!

You two choose four collars and three t-shirts for it and both you go to the register cash,but in the way, you say to him you needed to pick something that you forgot,so you tell him to buy the stuff while you were looking for it.

You came back to the pets session and buy some cute toys for Yeontan,a stuffed cloud and star really cute.You picked some stuff for you too and payed.

With a few minutes you two arrive in the building. In the corridors close to your dorm,you give him the gift you bought to Yeontan.

(y/n) - Here!

You lift your arm giving the stuff to him.

Taehyung - ..W-what's it?

(y/n) - It's a gift for Yeontan.

(y/n) - Say to it that a friend send.

Taehyung - Yes,I'll. Yeontan will like it so much!

Taehyung - Thank you.

(y/n) - You're welcome,Yeontan is so cute!

(y/n) - Tell me when Yeontan arrives there.