15#You without bts and Chunhua?

That was a shoke for you to listen that phrase

Chunhua - I'm going to join Produce 48 this season.

You remenbered it again and again. That was obvious because of Chunhua's abilities and efforts,she was getting better and better,as her friend you know well about it,and that chance was going to be really good to her performance,but somehow you was not that happy.

The two of you were best friends since you arrived in South Korea,2 years and 11 months before. You two were like sisters,you was going to be all alone there.

(y/n) - (First the BTS members going to an Asia trip,and now Chunnie...)

You were fluently in Korean lenguage and knowed a lot of things,there was no thing to be afraid of,but neither you were understanding your own feelings. You had shame of yoursef,you would be happy for them.

In the next day:

(y/n) - Chunnie~,are you really going?

Chunhua - Yes,this is my chance to get  better.

(y/n) - ....

You show a sad face to her without knowing it.

Chunhua - Ah~ c'mom,don't make that face.

Chunhua - I'm afraid,I'll have to let you behind for a certailly time,but I will be back.

Chunhua - And plus! I am just going on January!

(y/n) - Uhm...you're going to miss BTS concert.

Chunhua - OH GOD!! NOOOOOOOO!!!

She puts her hands on top of her head in shok and screaming helpless.

Today the boys were going to make a photo shoot for the album,they were angelically beautiful,your and Chunhua's chin was dropped facing so much beauty.

Chunhua - Jimin looks like an angel~...

(y/n) - And Jin a brave prince...

(y/n) - ...Taehyung is so handsome now.

Chunhua - I say the same to Yoongi.

(y/n) - What about Jungkook,perfect...!

Chunhua - Hoseok is so handsome...

Chunhua - Joonie~! Most beautful guy...

Chunhua - (y/n)...

(y/n) - Yes?

Chunhua - Lucky you!

Chunhua - The album is going to be perfect,it's a pity I will not be there to see it.

When it ends,you and Chunhua came to the corridors.

Girl1 - Well,well,look who are here...

Girl2 - Uhm...