I Messed With The Mafia

Raychel POV

WHO IS HE???!!!

WHO IS HE???!!!

The teacher have been apologizing continuously to CHANYEOL, but the only thing he did was took his phone and called someone. After a few minutes the principal of the school came to our class and bowed at chanyeol.

WHY DID THE PRINCIPAL BOWED INFRONT OF HIM??!!!There are a lot of questions in my mind.

"Is there anything you want Mr Park?" He asked to him.

"I want this teacher to be fired from her job. Right now!!" He said angrily.

"But what is the reason?" The principal asked

"I SAID TO FIRE HER, NO MORE QUESTIONS, UNDERSTAND!" He raised his voice.

"Yes Mr park. Teacher you are fired from your job. Take your things and go." He said in a scared voice but what's the reason to be scared of him.

The teacher didn't said a word, she just took her things and went out.I looked at Ammu who was sitting beside me and guess what, she is also shocked as I am.

"Hey Ammu, do you have any idea of what's going?" I asked facing her.

"No idea." She said.

"They are calling him Mr Park. But why?" I said with curiosity.

"Do you want to know about me, I will explain to you clearly." Someone said.

I turn my head to see Chanyeol with a creepy smile on his face, I  didn't know he was walking beside me when I and Ammu was talking. And when he suddenly talked to me it literally scared me.

"Not interested." I said with a scared tone.

He went to his group members and sat with them. My mind is now completely confused. After so many hours it is lunch break.

So many boring classes!!

"Come on guys I am really hungry let's go to the cafeteria." Pavi said as she dragged me and Ammu to the cafeteria.

Pavi dragged us to the cafeteria and we sat on a table. When we started to eat the food we heard a lot of girls screaming and I saw Pavi choking her food because of the sudden voice.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Guys look!" Ammu said.

We all looked to the direction that Ammu is looking and we saw....

EXO AND BTS

The girls were screaming and Fangirling and they started to shout....

"Tae oppa please be my boyfriend!!!"

"Kai oppa be my boyfriend!"

"Jin and xiumin oppa you guys look like angels."

Ewwww. So much lovey dovey.

Until I heard.....

"Chanyeol oppa please be my boyfriend!!!" A girl screamed

Chanyeol stood up from his seat and shouted at the girl.

"KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT OR ELSE YOU WON'T HAVE THAT TINY MOUTH OF YOURS TO SPEAK!!!!!" He shouted.

I don't know but I laughed because of seeing the girl's face when chanyeol yelled at her. Laughed means really loud.All the cafeteria especially chanyeol look at me.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, HUH!!!" He asked to me.

"ITS MY MOUTH NOT YOURS SO I WILL LAUGH WHENEVER I NEED!!!"  I shout back at him.

"YOU...!!!" He started to approach our table but before he could reach our table Exo and Bts dragged him out of  the cafeteria.

"I will teach you a lesson!!!" He said before he left the cafeteria.

"Bye bye" I said in sarcastic tone.

My friends looked at me proudly.

"That's my girl, you showed him that you are not scared of him. I am proud of you." Ammu said proudly.

When we were eating our classmate Solar came to us.

"Hey Raychel, what you did back there was really cool. The whole students is suprised that you are not scared of him." She said in suprised tone.

"Why should I be scared of him, he is just a normal student like us." I said to her.

Solar looked at me shocked.

"So, you don't know anything about him." She asked.

"What is special about him?" I asked her.

Solar sighed and started to explain to us about chanyeol.

"He is the son of the world biggest Mafia gang's leader. His father is not well now so basically chanyeol has taken his place and literally everyone in here is scared of him." She said and I am now shivering because I am scared that he will do something to me because I shouted at him and all the students saw that.

"This doesn't seem it is going be good." Pavi said in a shocked tone.

Evening

I am at my house. I took a bath and eat dinner with my dad and talked about college stuffs but I didn't mention about chanyeol.

Now I am laying on my bed thinking about the consequences I have to face after the scene in the cafeteria.

The only thing in my mind is....

I am doomed.
_______________________

Enjoy✨❤️