Father's Wish

Chanyeol POV

I escaped from their hands after they dragged me out of the cafeteria. I can't believe that a girl shouted at me and the whole students in the cafeteria saw that. I am really embarrassed now.

"Why did you guys dragged me out of the cafeteria. Did you saw that, she judt shouted at me!?"

"Cool down Chan, we know your behaviour and you were angry that time." Baekhyun said.

"You would have done something worse to her, so we dragged you out of the cafeteria." Taehyung said.

Baek is right, I am really angry right now.

I was going to get inside the cafeteria again until my phone rang. When I looked at the caller ID it was the doctor who took care of my father.I picked the call immediately.

Call

"What is it doc?" I asked

"Mr Park you're father is not at a good condition right now and we can lose him any minute now and he wants to see you."  He said and my tone went to a sad and scared one.

"I will come right now!!" I said as I ended the call.

"Guys we have to go to my house. My father is not well and he wants to see me." I said to my friends.

"Come on let's go." They said.

I am scared that something will happen to my dad. God please help him.

At Chanyeol's House

I got into the room where my father is. He is so pale. He gestured is hand showing the sign to come near him.

I went near him.

"Channiee." He called my nickname.

"Yes dad" I replied with tears running down my cheeks.

"Son you must get married to my partner's daughter. You know Mr Kim, he is the second largest business man after me and I have seen her daughter . She will be a perfect match for you and she is very caring and lovable girl. I want my son to have a nice family. I can't stay here for long, I will watch you from the sky. You must go see that girl tomorrow." He said as he closed his eyes.

"Dad!!! Please don't leave me!!! Wake up!!!" I started to cry hugging his body.

"Mr Park we are sorry, he is gone." Doc said.

"No no no!!!!" I cried.

"Chan we must bury your father's body." Baek said as he hold my shoulder.

" You're right I have to." I said to him as I got up and told the doctor to do whatever things must be done.

I lost the most important person in my life today.

Evening

After burying my father's body. And doing all the important things needed. I got inside my house and took a shower.

I am now lying on my bed thinking about what dad told before he was gone.

"I will marry that girl, that is my father's wish and I will fulfil it." I said to myself . Suddenly I remembered the scene in the cafeteria. I am going to punish her tomorrow.

"Suga!" I screamed his name.

He came to my room and leaned on the door.

"Yes Chan." He asked with an annoyed face. From his appearance and his way of speaking I think I just ruined his sleep.

"First of all, sorry for ruining your sleep and second thing I want to know the girl's name who made the scene in the cafeteria." I said.

"Her name is Raychel." He said while yawning.

"Thanks Suga" I said to him as he exited from my room.

"Tomorrow will be a fun day" I thought to myself as I drifted off to my dreamland.

________________________

Enjoy ❤️✨