Twist

Raychel POV

When we separated to search about Kang Soo, I stayed in Seoul with Hoseok. Pavi went to Daegu, Ammu went to Busan and Kris and the others went back to China. In that 1 year Pavi and Ammu formed their own groups, which was feared by everyone living in both Daegu and Busan. Pavi became the leader of a group named Ateez and Ammu was  the leader of Nct 127. Awesome.... Right?

"Hey, how did you find us?" Ammu asked.

"Hoseok hyung contacted us." Jaehyun said.

"Hoseok?? Who's that?" Jin asked.

Hoseok was his real name and J-hope was his code name.

"Long story short, Hoseok his J-hope's real name..... We will explain everything to you guys after this." Pavi said.

"So let's finish this war, what do you guys say?" San asked to Nct 127.

"Hell yeah!" Everyone screamed.

"Noona and you guys just rest, we will deal with them." Mingi said.

Me and the others nodded.

"You there, let's do this in the old fashioned way." Mark said to Kang Soo's mens has they dropped their gun on the ground.

"Are you out of your mind or something, you won't be able to defeat this much mens." Kang  Soo said with a laugh.

Winwin scoffed as the others smriked.

"Try us." Jongho said in a calm tone.

"What are they going to do?" Xiumin asked in curiosity.

"Just watch." Ammu said.

Chanyeol POV

These girls are literally full of suprises. First they are innocent college student then members of Black fire and  leaders of the most feared gang in Busan and Daegu.

We are now watching their groups fighting Kang Soo's mens. Not kidding, they are fighting like professional fighters.

"You guys trained them well." Raychel said Pavi and Ammu.

They trained them?!!

"Yes, we trained them." Pavi said with a proud smile when she saw my shocked face.

"It was not easy for them. They worked day and night to improve their strength and skills." Ammu said as she watched them fight.

We all nodded.

"They all are very skilled." Jimin said admiring them.

"I agree with you ." Kai said.

We watched them fight until his mens were all defeated.

Raychel walked to the front and stand in front of Kang Soo as Pavi and Ammu was next to her and the others stood behind them.

"You did a great job guys." Pavi said as she fist bumped with Hongjoong.

"We did learn from the best." Taeyong said as he and Ammu high fived.

"So are you going to give up or not?" Raychel asked.

"Never." He said as a one pink and black Lamborghini with 4 other cars behind them.

From the pink and black Lamborghini , two girls each came out and so many mens from the other cars.

Blackpink

"Are you giving up or not?" Rose said as she took her gun.

"Kill them Rosé." Kang Soo ordered her.

But nothing happened.

Raychel started to laugh.

"Do you think they are on your side, then you are wrong." Raychel said.

As she said those Blackpink and the mens behind them pointed their guns towards Kang Soo.

"Do you think that is Rosé? If you are thinking like that till now then you have been officially fooled by us." Ammu said.

"Rosé show your tattoo to him." Pavi said.

Rosé nodded and rolled her sleeves to and there was a Kang Soo's gang tattoo symbol.

But what shocked me was she just removed that layer of tattoo and there was the official Park family tattoo symbol beneath that. This only means.......

"She is not  Rosé, her real name is Park Chaeyoung. " Raychel said.

"Chae...." I said.

"Hey Oppa, long time no seen." She said with a smile

__________________________

Enjoy ❤️✨