Hurt

Sehun POV

"No!" We all screamed. We all heard a gunshot. But it was not from Kang Soo's gun. We saw Kang Soo falling to the ground holding his hand and Ammu getting embraced by someone.

Why is he even holding her like that?..... What are you even thinking Oh Sehun? This is not the time to be jealous.

"Lucas." She said. Lucas, who is that?

"Hey love." He said as he smiled at her. I clenched my fist.

That one word......... "Love" Only I am allowed to call her like that.

Suddenly I felt someone hold my hand. I turn to see Suho hyung.

"I'm sure they have their own side to explain, so keep your anger to yourself for now." He said with a smile and I nodded. He is right.

Chanyeol POV

Kang Soo was on his knees holding his injured arm. I looked at Raychel. Her eyes are different. It tells hurt, anger, revenge and guilt. She pulled the trigger of the gun and pointed at him.

"I should have already killed you!" She shouted as she shot him multiple times. We saw Kang Soo falling to the ground dead. It's over...

He's Dead.

She suddenly started crying. I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I could have lost Ammu if Lucas hadn't shown up. I could have lost her..... My best friend.... My sister." She said while crying harder into my chest.

"Don't cry... Nothing happened to her, she is safe." I said as I patted her back.

"Ammu!" We heard the guy Lucas shout. When we looked at him we saw a unconscious Ammu on his hands.

Ammu POV

It was really shocking to see him here.
That I even forgot the pain in my abdomen. Yes, I got stabbed by Kang Soo's mens when we were fighting and unfortunately nobody noticed my wound and I decided not to tell because Raychel would have gone crazy if she hear I am hurt. It has happened once....

I was being bullied by some boys at high school and they injured my arm.
Raychel was not present that day at school. When I got home, she saw my wound and asked what happened. I told her the whole matter and the next morning at school I saw the boy who bullied me with bruises and broken hands. They all said sorry to me. I was totally confused about what happened and that's when Kris told me that Raychel did that. So I never tell Raychel if I am hurt.

"How did you.." I whispered as I felt getting weaker.

"Yah... What happened to your voice?" He asked. He noticed that I was holding my abdomen area with my hand. He took my hands and saw my wound. I saw his eyes widen in shock.

"Ammu!" I heard him shout as darkness cover me.

Raychel POV

I saw an unconscious Ammu in Lucas hands. I saw her wound. I immediately rushed to her.

"Yah...Ammu open your eyes!" I called her but she was not responding.

"Ammu, please open your eyes." Sehun said as he hold her hands

"Let's take her to the hospital." I said and Sehun take her from Lucas hands and carried her in a bridal style and ran to his car.

"Raychel, Bts and EXO..... You guys go, we will clear this area." Pavi said.

"Lucas you also go with them." She said.

"You need someone here." Lucas said.

"Don't worry, Nct and Ateez is here with me." She said.

"I will stay with her." Kai said and we all nodded.

We all ran to our cars and drove to our private hospital. Sehun already went faster than us. He really care a lot about Ammu.

We entered the hospital to find Sehun sitting outside of the operation room with his face covered by his hands.

"Sehun, what did the doctor say?" I asked him. He moved his hands from his face and looked at us. His eyes were really swollen.

"He said she lost a lot of blood and they will try their best." He said as he wiped his tear. That was it. I started to cry harder than before and fall to the ground on my knees.

"It's all my fault. I failed to protect her." I said and Chanyeol embraced me in his hands and started to stroke my hair gently.

"It's all my fault." I whispered.

Pavi POV

"Everyone please clear this area." I said to our mens. They all nodded.

"And make sure that the police doesn't get any clue about this." I said to Nct and Ateez.

"Yes." They said together.

"Hey Pavi don't be sad, nothing will happen to Ammu." Chaeyoung said.

"Ammu will be fine." Luhan said.

I nodded.

I have never seen Ammu like this. It hurts. She will survive this. She is a strong girl. Without me knowing my cheeks were already wet. I was crying. I was afraid.

"Don't cry, you know that Ammu is a strong girl." Kai said as he wiped my tears and hugged me.

"She will survive this." I whispered as I hugged him back.

Sehun POV

We have been waiting for one hour. Ammu you can do this. I know you can do this.

"She will be okay." Jin hyung said.

Suddenly the doctor came outside.

"How is she doctor?" Raychel asked.

The doctor faced her.

"She is ok but......" He said.

Please say she is fine.

"She lost a lot of blood so she is unconscious now. She will wake up slowly." He said with a smile.

____________________________

Enjoy ❤️✨