Punishment

Raychel POV

I am in my college  putting my books in the locker. Suddenly somebody pushed me by my shoulder and my back hit the locker and the person trapped me in between his arms. When I looked up I saw him and started to shiver.

"Suprise Raychel." He whispered.

How does he know my name?

"The thing you did last day at the cafeteria is not at all good." He said.

As I expected. Today is my unlucky day.

"Chanyeol, I am sorry." I said to him

"Sorry is not going to fix anything. So your punishment is....." After saying that he grabbed my wrist and started to drag me to the ground.

"Stop! Chanyeol please!!" I screamed.

Chanyeol pushed me when we reach the ground and I fall on my knees.

"You will be standing in this position till noon. And not only the students in the cafeteria, the whole school will watch you. So bye sweetheart. Enjoy your punishment." He said and with that he went inside the college.

The students have been laughing at me since I got here.

Afternoon

When it was noon, I got up from the ground and run to my class.My friends have been trying to comfort me because I am crying in mess now. Thats when he came in front of me.

"Never ever think about shouting at me sweetheart and I think you enjoyed the punishment." With that he went outside.

I got up from my seat and ran to the washroom and started to cry harder.

Ammu POV

Raychel have been crying since she got into the class. We are trying to comfort her.

"Rayyiee don't cry girl." I said to her.

That's when Chanyeol approached her and said something to her and went outside the class and with that she ran out of the class and ran to the washroom.I got up and ran after her.

But suddenly I bumped into someone and fell down to the floor.

"I am really sorry, i didn't see you!" The person who bumped to me said.

He lended his hands and I accepted it and got up and when saw his face I was shocked.

It was the boy Raychel showed me in the first day of college.

"Hey, are you okay??" He asked.

"Yeah I am fine and I am also sorry." I said to him.

Wow, he is even more handsome than I thought. It's so good to see his face this close.

"Hey, you are Raychel's friend, right?" He asked me.

"Yeah that's me. Anyway I am Ammu and nice to meet you....." I paused

"Sehun, Ooh Sehun." He said with a smile as he extended his hands for handshake.

"Nice to meet you Sehun" We shaked our hands. His hand is smooth. And it perfectly fits in mine..... Yah! Ammu come back to your senses.

"Anyway I am sorry about what Chanyeol did to Raychel, he is like this sometime." He said.

"I understand you... Well I have to go find her. Bye and it was nice meeting you." I said to him. I was about to go but suddenly sehun grabbed my wrist.

I turn around.

"Hey can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure" I said with a smile.

"Can I have your number, please?" He asked while holding his phone.

He asked my number and my heart is beating too fast. Am I dreaming ??

"Hey Ammu ......" He called me.

"Give me your phone." I said to him and he handed me his phone. I saved my number in his phone as Ammu❤️

"Thanks Ammu." He said to me and ran away jumping like a kid who got a lollipop.

I went to the washroom and saw Raychel crying.

"Raychel don't cry wash your face." I said to her.

She washed her face.

"Come on Raychel, let's go home." I said.

Raychel POV

After reaching my house. My dad called me to the living room.

"Hey Rayyiee, my business partner's son is coming to see you and you will be get married with him."After hearing those I became shocked.

"Dad I am only 18 and I want to fulfill my dream of becoming an idol. I don't want to marry." I said to him.

"Hey, my daughter you know how much dad loves you and you are only getting married after college. And I know you will successfully achieve your dream. And we must built our business relationship some more stronger. He will be coming to have dinner, go and wear a nice dress, okay?" He said with a smile.

For my dad I will do anything. After mom's death dad take good care of me. He given me the care that any mother could have given.

"Oke dad. For you I will do anything thing." I said.

"That's my girl. And remember you are always my little girl." He said.

"Ok dad."

I went to my room and take a bath and wear a beautiful yet simple dress.
I am thinking about how will my future husband look like.

That's when dad called me.

" Rayyiee, he is here." He shouted from downstairs.

"Coming dad." I shouted back.

When I went down I became shocked.

"Rayyiee, this is your future husband. His name is........"

Suddenly I shouted...

Park Chanyeol!?

___________________________

Enjoy ❤️✨