Mafia War

Rayiee Pov

"The real game has just started." I said with a smrik plastered on my face.

I saw Exo and Bts lying on the ground injured and what made my blood boil is that Kang Soo tried to kill chanyeol..... If I was not here by now he would be..... NO!!!....I can't never imagine that.

"Raychel" I heard Chanyeol say in a weak voice

"I'm sorry" I mouthed to him because I didn't tell my secret to him.

Thanks to J-hope, we were here in the perfect time.

Flashback

We were in the mansion for training.
It's strange that Chanyeol didn't call me this whole day.

"Guys, I have a bad feeling about someone." I said to the others.

When I feel something wrong about anything, it always comes true.

"About whom Rayyiee?" Luhan asked.

I was going to say Chanyeol's name.....but it was cut by a phone's ringtone.

"Wait a sec guys" Kris said as he took his phone from the table.

"Guys, its J-hope" Kris said.

He put the phone on speaker.

"Guys please come fast, we are trapped" J-hope said in a panicked tone.

"Hey, what happened?" Pavi asked.

"We are in the Kang Soo territory because they kidnapped Jungkook...... We saved him and I took him back to our car to treat his wound and others stayed there to fight him.... But it's been an hour and they have not returned yet....... You guys must come. I am sending you the location. Please come fast." J-hope said and with that the call ended.

"We must hurry guys" Ammu said.

"This is what I said I had a bad feeling" I said.

"There is no time to talk..... I got the location, grab your weapons... We are going to save them." Kris said and we all nodded.

Present

That's how we came here.

"Who are you and how dare you come into my territory!!!??" Kang Soo screamed.

"Cool down man.....you are going to make us deaf." Tao said while covering his ears with his hands.

We all laughed.

"Shoot them" He said.

"Don't you dare!!!" I screamed.

Now we are standing face to face.

He and his gang started laughing.

"What are you going to do girl, you guys are only six and we are more than that." He said.

"You are red fire gang aren't you? Do you know our symbol." I said with a smrik.

"You must be some weak gang like yellow fire or green fire, we are the most powerful ones." He said while laughing.

"You are wrong, you are not the most powerful ones......" I said as I rolled up my sleeve to show my tattoo.

He gasped.

"We are....." I said.

"Black fire!!!! How is that even possible, the last owner of this tattoo and his family were killed by me." He said.

"Oh uncle, don't you remember me" I said as I showed my necklace.

His eyes widened seeing the necklace.

"Are you Jackson's daughter???" He asked in shocked tone.

"The one and only" I said.

"But how is that even possible, I killed you and your family" He said.

"I escaped and I am here to take my revenge for betraying my father and for killing them." I said with anger.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I looked behind to see Chanyeol and the others standing up.

"We are with you" Chanyeol said with a smile.

"Now we are not 6, are we?" I said to Kang Soo.

"I will send you to were your father is now." He said.

"Let's see about that" I said and nodded to my gang.

And that's how the Mafia War has started.......

______________________________

Enjoy 😘🤩