My Future Husband

Chanyeol POV

I felt a little guilty when I thought what I did in the college to that girl named Raychel. I don't know why my heart ached when I saw her cry. What is happening to me??? Am I falling for that girl who shouted at me??!! But she is the one who showed the courage to shout at me and I like that attitude. But I can't fall for her, I must marry the person that dad had chosen for me.I have to go see her this evening to have dinner with her family.I wonder have she look??

Evening

I put on a nice dress and take my car keys and got out of my house and drove to her house. Her father had already gave me the address.

After reaching there I was invited by Mr Kim and he told me to come inside.And then I heard Mr Kim calling a name...

"Rayyiee, he is here." He screamed.

I have heard that name somewhere else.

"Coming dad." A voice replied back.

That sound looks familiar to me.

When she came downstairs, I was shocked, it was Raychel. Why in the world I don't know, I felt happy that she is going to be my future wife. She was wearing a simple yet beautiful dress.

She looked at me with a shocked face.

"Rayyiee, meet your future husband. His name is...." Mr Kim started only to get interpreted by her shouting.

"PARK CHANYEOL!?" She shouted.

Mr Kim looked at me and her confused.

"You guys know each other?" He asked.

"Of course, I know him he is in my class." She said in an annoyed tone.

"I didn't knew my sweetheart was going to be my future wife." I said in the same way she said.

"Dad I can't marry him." She said. I know the reason why she said that. That morning incident.

"You already promised me and breaking it already. Well I am disappointed." He said with a sad face.

"No dad please don't be sad. I will marry him, I promise." Suddenly she said.

"Really? Thank you so much. I love you my little girl." He said as he hugged her.

"Anything for you dad." She said.

Woah.... She loves her dad so much just like me. I think I am starting to like her. After having a small talk and dinner, I decided to go home. Whenever we talk she would smile. She is so cute when she smiles.

"Thanks for the dinner Mr Kim. See you tomorrow sweetheart." I said as I entered in my car.

When I looked at her she was blushing. Cute.

I started my black Lamborghini and I drove back to my house. I take a quick shower and got into my bed and fell asleep thinking about her.

Next Morning

Raychel POV

I can't believe what happened last night. Chanyeol is my future husband.
I didn't expect that at all. Whenever he called me sweetheart my heart beat would increase and my cheeks will get red. I think I am falling for him. But if I ever fell in love with him he would not love me because of the cafeteria scene.

Anyway I have to go to college. I took my car keys and went out of my house.

Then I saw someone infront of my house which shocked me. Guess who?......

Park Chanyeol.

"I came to pick you up so we can go to school together." He said as he leaned his back to his black Lamborghini for support.

I can't go with him. Because everytime I am near him I can hear my own heartbeat.

"I have my own car, so I will go by myself." I said to him as I showed him my car keys.

"So you won't listen to me?...... Ok then I have to do it in my way." He said as he started to approach me.

I ran to my Ferrari and got inside and locked it. I looked at him who was standing in front of my car smiling?!...

"My sweetheart likes to play with me. Your father already gave me your cars spare key. So come out." He said while showing me the spare keys.

Why dad?.... Just why?...

"I won't." I clarified.

Suddenly he unlocked the car and pick me up in bridal style.

"Hey!Put me down." I said to himbut he won't even let me down.I was struggling to get out of his hands and he was getting irritated with it.

And suddenly he went near the pool with me in his hands.

And suddenly he started to leans his hands to the pool like he was going to drop me in the water.

"Chanyeol, No!! Don't put me in water please!!"

Chanyeol didn't listen to me. He was going to drop me in pool. Oh... No!!

"Ok don't put me in water, I will do anything you say. Please don't drop me in the water."I said to him as I grabbed around neck.

"Promise?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah I promise.." I said to him and he put me down in the ground .

"You said you would do anything for me so.... Kiss me." He said with mischievous smile as he pointed towards his cheek.

What?! No way I am going to kiss him!

"Hurry up or do you want to spend your time in the pool." He said.

I sighed in defeat.Then I approached him .

"Lean down." I said because he is very tall. I catched his face with my hands. And started to lean forward to his cheek and then .................

I kissed his cheek.

_______________________

Enjoy ❤️✨