BLACKPINK

Raychel POV

"What do you want Blackpink?" I asked them as I locked my locker and faced them.

"Why are you walking with Rose's Guy?" Lisa asked. Who again?

"What do you mean I am walking with Rose's Guy, I was with chanyeol the whole time." I said with a calm tone.

"That's the point why are you walking with Chanyeol?" Jennie raised her voice. Why are they looking into my personal matters?

"None of your business!" I said with the same tone as Jennie.

"Hey Raychel, stay away from Chanyeol because he is mine." Rosé said as she walked towards me. Not even in her small dream. I will never stay away from him.

"I won't because Chanyeol is my boyfriend." I said. Suddenly she pushed me and I fell down to the floor.

"You will stay away from my Chanyeol." She said with a serious tone.

"In your dreams and who said he is yours, he is not a property to claim that he is yours." I said back to her while rubbing my knees.

"Now she is really getting on my nerves." She said as her fist come in contact with my face. Did she just punched me!? I am trying my best not to be angry because I don't want them to discover my true identity.

"Girls, let's teach her a lesson." She said to her gang and with that the four girls started to beat me like I am their personal punching bag. My body hurts so badly but I had to endure the pain. After sometims they finished beating me and left me with a warning.

"Never ever think about being with Chanyeol." She said as she went away with her gang.

I slowly got up with all the strength I have now and went to the washroom. When I looked in the mirror I saw my face and hands were covered with a lot of cuts and blood were flowing through them. I am getting dizzy....

"Concentrate Raychel."  I said to myself and washed the blood away and started to walk to the cafeteria.

"Hey Raychel, over here." Ammu shouted as I reached the cafeteria. I saw them waving their hands at me.
I went there and saw my friends and the boys. Suddenly the smile on their face changed to a concerned one. I think they noticed my appearance. I sat near Ammu.

"Hey Raychel, what took you saw long and why is your eyes red and why is your body covered with bruises." Pavi asked me with a worried face.

I can't tell them what happened because Chanyeol is sitting with us and you know his behaviour, he will do something bad to Blackpink if he get to know what happened to me.

"It's nothing I just fell down in the hallway." I lied to them. I can't let them know the truth. I know this is a simple lie but it's the best that I can think now because my head is spinning and it's paining really bad.
I massaged my head with my hands.

"Hey are you ok?" Chanyeol sat beside me and took my hands in his. Suddenly I felt darkness clouding my eyes.

"Raychel!" Thats the last thing I heard before I fainted into Chanyeol's arms.

_______________________

Enjoy❤️✨