Baby Don't Cry

Ammu POV

Today is the day to go to the hospital to remove my bandages. Seriously I can't do anything with  bandages on and this Raychel will not let me do anything so I'm happy that I am going to get rid of these bandages. I already contacted the doctor who treated me. He said he will not be in the hospital because of personal issues but his assistant will be there. Seriously... That dude is a total creep. I got dressed and went to Raychel's room to see her checking some paperworks.

"I'm gonna go to the hospital." I said to Raychel. She looked at me and smiled.

"Want me to come with you?" Raychel asked.

"Don't worry I will go on my own, continue your work." I said to her.

"Ok be careful." She said.

"Ok MOM...." I said back. She can be a motherly one in the group.

I went outside and stood in front of our cars.

"Which one should I take?" I asked and looked at the cars and one caught my eye.

"You." I pointed at the black Ferrari. I took the key from the key stand and got inside the car and drove off.

I reached there shortly and got of the car entered the hospital. I got inside my doctors office to see his assistant there.

"Oh you came, come on sit on the bed." He pointed towards the bed.

I walked and sat on the bed.

"Remove your top." He said. I only pulled my top up to my chest to make the bandages visible to him. He started to remove the bandages but his touches are a little to much. After removing it he started to move his hands from my wound to my stomach.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked in pure shock and anger.

He pushed his hands to the wound with full force and  put his other hand on my mouth to prevent me from screaming. The wound was literally healing perfectly and he just made it worse. Blood started to come out of the wound. I bite his arm which was on my mouth. If I had the strength to fight he would be dead by now but I can't even move because of the pain shooting through my whole body.

He came near me and started to touch my body in an inappropriate way.

"No one will come here." He said.

"Help!" I screamed with my full voice.

He raised his hands to beat me and I closed my eyes tightly scared. Suddenly I felt his hands were removed from my body and I opened my eyes to see an angry Sehun beating the living hell out of him.

Sehun POV

I came to the hospital to visit my friend Mark. He had an injury while fighting with the rival gang. He is also a Mafia members of the gang GOT7 which are our allies and most trusted friends. After seeing him I exited the hospital through another way and I saw Ammu entering the hospital through the main entrance. She already said to me that today is the day to remove those bandages. I am going to surprise her.

I followed her without making any noice but when I was going to scare her, she went inside the doctors office. I decided to wait for her. I was standing outside the office and suddenly I heard muffled voice. I first thought that Ammu was crying because of pain while removing the bandages but she was not a girl who would cry like this.

"Help!" She suddenly screamed and I didn't even waste a second and open the door to see a her eyes closed tight  and a man touching her. My blood started to boil with anger. I grabbed his hand from her body and started beat him in the face without stopping.

"Hun." She whispered and  I looked at her to see blood flowing from her wound. I immediately dropped that
bastard on the floor and went near her. She started to cry.

"Hey don't panic, I'm here." I said to her and took the medicines and bandages. As a member of a Mafia gang everyone knows to treat their wounds. I started to clean the blood, put medicine on the wound and wrapped it with bandages. I took her in a bridal style and went outside the office and exited the hospital. I opened my car door and placed her on the back seat. She layed on the seat as she cannot sit straightly because of the wound.

Ammu POV

My energy is already drained.... I need some sleep. My whole body is in pain.

He came and sat on the driver seat after calling someone.

"Don't worry, we are going home." He said as he hold my hand and give a light kiss on my forehead. He sat straight and started to drive.

After sometime the car stopped. He got out of the seat and opened the back door and carried me inside.

"What happened to her?" Hoseok asked.

"I will explain to you guys everything later, for now can you please show her room?" He asked to Hoseok.

"Upstairs third room." He said and Sehun nodded.

He carried me to my room and placed me on my bed and tucked me inside my blanket. He patted my head.

"I will come later." He said and was about to go but I suddenly grabbed his hands.

"Please stay with me." I said. He nodded and sat beside me and holded my hand. I started to cry again.

"Hey Ammu you are okay , you are fine." He said as he started to rub my hand gently.

"Sehun, if you didn't come at the right time he could have....." I started to cry harder and suddenly I felt his soft lips on mine. He started to caress my cheek. I kissed him back. His kiss was filled with care and love. He broke the kiss.

"Baby, don't cry. As long as I am alive I would not let anyone hurt you." He said as he wiped my tears.

I hugged him tightly.

"You are my angel, Hun." I said and he smiled at me.

"Now get some rest I will come later." He said as he kissed my forehead and went out of my room. I felt really sleepy and my eyes closed and I drifted off to my dreamland.

Sehun POV

I exited their mansion and got inside my car. Suddenly my phone ringed. I looked at the caller ID and it was Kai.

On Call

"What?" I asked.

"We caught him. He said.

"Bring him to our torture room." I said and ended the call.

I drove back to our mansion. After parking my car in our garage. I went inside the mansion and straight towards the torture room.

I got inside the room to see that bastard chained to the chair.

I went near him with anger taking over my mind.

"You had the audacity to touch my girl ." I said as I punched him right on his face.

"I am sorry, I will never do that again." He begged.

"You won't because you won't be in this world to do it." I said as I took my gun and shot him right on his head.

"Burn the body and do not leave any clue." I said to our mens as I came outside of the room.

"How is she doing?" Kai asked.

"She's fine, I took care of everything." I said to him with a smile.

Nothing will happen to her when I am alive.

_________________________

Enjoy ❤️✨