Unexpected Attack

Chanyeol POV

It's been 1 month since the attack happened. There were no attack this whole month which is a relief.

But from the start of this month Rayiee and her friends are acting weird.

They would not be in college sometimes and when I ask what happened to them, they tell that they had to take care of something.

Literally Everytime they say the same reason.

Today morning in the college I saw Kris and J-hope talking about something in the garden and when I got inside the garden they started to act weird......... They would ask me why are here, how did you get in here.......

What is happening with these dudes?

"Chanyeol, Kang Soo invited us for a friendly dinner in their territory." Suho hyung said.

"Hyung you know that they will never do that type of things..... It must be one of their traps." I said.

"Then let's take this chance to attack them" Suho hyung said.

I sighed.

"Where is this dinner anyway?" I asked in pure annoyance.

"It is in one of their forest territory" Hyung said.

I scoffed

"What's with dinner in Forest?" I said.

This is definitely a trap.

"We are not attending it" I said.

RING RING

Suho hyung picked is phone.

"Hello" hyung said.

"WHAT??!!!" Hyung screamed.

"What's the matter" I asked him and he put the phone in speaker mode.

"I know you guys won't attend the dinner but sadly you must because we have something that is important to you" Kang Soo said laughing from the call while I and Suho hyung stand in horror.

The next thing we heard was shocking.

"Hyung, don't come to the dinner *cough* I will be okay......." From the other line of the phone they heard Jungkook's weak voice.

"Kook, how did you get in their hands" Hyung asked in a panicked tone.

"What did you do to him?" I screamed in anger.

"Calm down, if you want to save him come to my territory" With that the call got disconnected.

"Hyung call the boys we are going to save Jungkook" I said.

He nodded.

Suho hyung called everyone in the weapon room.

"Guys where is kook?" Taehyung asked.

"He got kidnapped by Kang Soo" I said.

"WHATTTT!!!!" They all said at the same time.

"Guys,We have no time to waste so take your weapons, we are going to their territory" Suho hyung said to all of them.

They all nodded and started to pick their weapons.

We got in our cars and drove to their territory.

After reaching the forest we took our guns and started to walk to the place Kang Soo said.

"I am gonna kill him for hurting our kook" Suga said in anger.

Trust me, Angry Suga is the most scariest thing I have seen.

"Looking for us" A voice said.

When we looked at the direction from were the voice came we saw Kang Soo and his whole men behind him.

"Where is Jungkook you bastard!!!" I asked him.

"Chill man........ Boys, bring him" Kang Soo said to his guards.

We saw a bruised Jungkook being dragged by his gurads to the front and dropped him infront of me.

"Kook!!!!" J-hope screamed and reached Jungkook.

"I'm okay hyung" he said in a weak voice.

"J-hope, take him back to our car we will take care of them" I said to him.

He nodded and started to run with Jungkook on his shoulder.

"You are so dead" Kang Soo said.

I scoffed and said "Let's see about that"

And the fight begin with a lots of gun shoots. They were so many trees so we hide behind it and started to shoot.

They were so many of them that our team members were getting injured and was not able to fight.

When I and my team members were all on the ground injured. I gained my strength and stood up but one of his men pointed his gun to my head.

"Good bye Chanyeol, say hi to your father for me" he said.

I closed my eyes ready to receive the bullet in my head.

"Shoot him" Kang Soo said.

BANG!!!

I saw the man who was going to shoot me on the ground with a bullet on his head.

"What the hell!!!???" I heard Kang Soo shouting.

"The real game has only started" A voice said.

When I turn I saw  6 people with mask on their face.

And the one who was the owner of the voice removed the mask.

My eyes widened in shock...........

I saw the most unexpected person........

"Raychel" I said with a shocked and weak voice.

_____________________________

I just wanna say Rayiee is raychel's nickname so don't get confused with it........

I know I didn't update for long time and I am sorry.......

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to rayyie_exol who has been asking me when would I update the story.

And thanks to all the readers who are reading my story 😘😘😘

So....... Enjoy 😋😋