Officially His

Chanyeol's POV

A lot of things happened in these few weeks.... Taking over Kang Soo's Mafia dealings were never easy. There were times when we have to see blood to get past so many things. Well this business is all about playing with others blood. I spend a lot of time with Chae... Can't believe she looks just like Rosé. She and Mom were went to hide when I was at the age of 14 and Chae was only 10. We spent a lot of bro - sis time that I totally forget about the girl who rescued my sis and totally put an end to Kang Soo. My one and only sweetheart....

Raychel.

Yesterday  she send me a lot of messages and she even called me more than 10 times. Silly me put the phone on silent mode and went to sleep for about 2 hours. When I texted her back... She just send me a reply "what the hell were you doing? I was worried sick about you.... You Yoda eared freak, I hate you..." And when I tried to call her she won't pick up.... I must do something today.

Raychel POV

I am working at my office. I had some business files to check. And as for Pavi and Ammu, they are with their boyfriends. They just told me they are going out and will come back late. Yesterday I called Chan so much time and he didn't picked up the phone.... I was so worried about him. So I called Chae and asked her what was he doing and she said he was sleeping in his room. HE DIDN'T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT ANSWERING TO MY PHONE... How did I even fell in love with that Yoda eared freak.

Suddenly Dad came inside.... You guys must be thinking that my dad was dead. Well he is dead... Mr Kim was his trusted man in his job, so when he passed away Mr Kim take good care of our company. He said to call him Dad because he had daughter of my same age who died because of our rival gangs.

"Yah Raychel... Go outside, have some fun... I will take care of the files." He said as he took the files from my hand. I just nodded and thanked him. I decided to go explore the city. I wore a simple dress and got outside of the house. I took my car and went for a drive. It's already evening so I stopped by a cafe to buy one coffee. After paying for the coffee I leaned on my car for support and started drinking it. Suddenly I got a message from an unknown number....

"Come to xxxx beach in 30 minutes."  And a photo of Chanyeol tied to the chairs.

I didn't waste any time. I got inside my car and drove to the beach as fast as I can. When I reached there it was already going to be dark. I started to walk through the beach searching for him and suddenly someone covered my eyes with a black scarf and grabbed my hands.

"Yah!! Leave Me!! If I get out of your hands you guys sure will be dead." I shouted.

"Just shut up and walk..." A familiar voice said.

After walking for sometime they suddenly leaved my hand. I immediately removed the black scarf only to be shocked by the scene in front of me.

It was the other end of the beach decorated with so many lights and a piano on the middle with some standing near it with his back facing me. He turned around. I was completely shocked to see Chanyeol standing there with a smile. He was wearing a simple outfit but he was so handsome in it.

 He was wearing a simple outfit but he was so handsome in it

He sat on the seat and started to play the piano.

"What would I do without your smart  mouth?"

"Drawing me in, and you kicking me out"

"You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down"

"What's going on in that beautiful mind"

"I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright"

His voice is so relaxing to hear.....

"My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind"

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections"

"Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning"

"Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh"

"Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh"

His fingers moving through the piano is so satisfying to watch.

"Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard"

Suddenly he gets up from his seat and starts to walk towards me while Lay starts to play the piano.

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning"

He is now standing in front of me. He holds my hand slowly and kneeled down. Oh My God.... Don't tell me he is going to do it....

"Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you"

He takes a small black box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring inside. Oh god... I'm getting emotional.

"I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh"

He finishes the song and looks straight into my eyes.

"So, are you willing to give me all of you and be mine?"  He asks with a smile. That one smile I would die for.
Suddenly I saw all the boys, Ammu and Pavi standing there with big board written with "Say Yes".

"Yes Chanyeol." I said and he put the ring on my finger. It fits perfectly. He stands up and holds both of my hands and pull me closer to him. And that's when our lips met. Our lips joined like a perfect puzzle. At this moment... I thought everything was meant to be.

Now he is my future husband

He is my boyfriend.

He is My Mafia Fiance.

                          THE END

_________________________

Oh my God.... It's finally over😭❤️ And thanks for more than 1k viewers.... It means a lot to me 😘❤️