Part 1

Hi my name is Ashley Johnson, I live in LA with my father, mother and brother. I didn't have friends growing up because I'm antisocial and have social anxiety. Except for my one and only friend who knows what I'm going through and we met when I was around 11yrs old.

(Ashley POV)

I woke up on Saturday at 7am
by the sun hitting my face through the window. I got up brushed my teeth and did my hair and got dressed like this:

 I got up brushed my teeth and did my hair and got dressed like this:

(sorry I don't know how to make it bigger 😔)

and I went down stairs to see my mom making breakfast.
(M=mom)

M: good morning hunny I have some exciting news
She said with a big smile
A: good morning Mom, what is it?
I asked while taking a bite out of my breakfast
M: we are moving
And with that being said my fork fell out of my hand and my brother, Harvey, came down stairs and saw my face and asked what happened and I told him.
(H=Harvey)

H: mom is this true, when and where are we moving, he said concerned
M: we are moving to North Carolina on Monday because your father and I got a job oportunity, she said in a sad tone looking at me because she knew I wouldn't take it well.

And with that my heart dropped.
I got up and ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door and took my phone and called my best friend, Kadian (Kady for short).
I told her to come over because she lives next door. 2 minutes later I heard a knock on the door, I ran to answer it and gave her a hug and told her everything.

I started crying at the fact that I am leaving my only friend I have. She told me that it's ok and that we will FaceTime everyday and we spent the whole day together.

A/n
This is my first story please bear with me.