Part 17

Recap

P: WHAT!!!
Payton screamed in a scared voice.

End of Recap

C: what's wrong with you?

P: nothing never mind...... So what's up with the two of you?

C: what do you mean?

P: you guys are holding hands so........ does she talk to you or something?

After him saying that I immediately let go of Chase hands out of embarrassment.

C: that is none of your business and don't talk about her as if she's not here.
He said in a sassy way.

Payton looked at to us and then suddenly walk inside his house and slam the door in your faces.

C: ugh rude... Anyway let's go bestie.
He said with a smile.

Ok someone please send him to rehab.

The walk home was horrible, he wouldn't stop talk and it wouldn't even make sense what he is saying but as soon as we got home I was glad for his company because Max was there.

When we open the front door Max's glare was right away on us and Chase gave him an even  stronger glare and not a girly one but a masculine glare that would knock anyone on their knees but not Max. Chase immediately became defensive and walked to my room still holding Max's glare.

C: can't I punch him the face already because he's clearly asking for it?
He said as he closed the bedroom behind us.

A: no

C: why not
He whined.

A: because I said no.

C: your so uptight, you need to live a little.
He said with a smirk.

I just know he's up to something everytime he smirks.

C: and this is why I came prepared.
He said as he started looking through his bag while I gave him a confused look.

He then pulled out a very dark outfit out of his bag.

C: your wearing this to school tomorrow.
He said with a bright smile.

A: no.
I said in an unbothered tone

C: you have to wear it.

A: no.

A/N

I finally uploaded sorry for waiting this long, this chapter is short but I will be uploading again today bye💖