Part 22

RECAP

My thoughts were cut off by Chase pulling me by my wrist towards our next class, followed by Payton screaming from down the hallway.

P: WHAT!

End of Recap

Once we got to class Chase pulled me in and shut the door since no one was back from lunch yet.

C: this is getting out of hand you need to tell Harvey about Max.
He whispered so that no one who's passing by won't hear us.

A: are you crazy I can't tell him.
I whispered.

C: you have to.

A: no I don't because he is going to skin Max alive, murder me because I didn't tell him and hang you for keeping this from him.
I whisper yelled.

C: don't bring me into this I was trying to be a good friend, so it doesn't work like that if you die I'm not dieing with you I'm to young to die.
He yelled back as his voice shakes.

I was about to yell at him but we heard voices coming our way which caused us to run to the back of the class and sat in our seats.
I rested my head on the desk as I hear people enter the class room.

(Skip to after school)

Chase has been following me around all day because he said I needed protection, which I don't mind.

I do mind him constantly nagging me tho.

The walk home was terrible too he wouldn't shut up.

When we got home Harvey was already there.........with Max.

I need a break..........and pizza.

They were seated in the living room while I draged Chase to the kitchen who was glaring at Max.

Chase opened the refrigerator and took out MY chocolate ice cream and a spoon which I quickly took away from him and started eating it.
He started complaining but was cut of when someone came into the kitchen.

A/N

Short chapter but I'm updating soon,bye❤️