Part 2

( Skip to moving day)

( Ashley POV)

I woke up in the morning and checked my phone to see it was
8am which leaves me 2 hours before we leave.

I got up and got dressed into something comfy since I'm going to be on a plane. I got dressed into this:

 I got dressed into this:

(Skip to the airport)

I hugged my best friend goodbye and also her mom and board the plane.

I got a seat next my brother and he was comforting me because I hate plane rides. Soon enough I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up to a familiar voice tell that the plane landed. We got out the plane and took an Uber to our new house. When we got there I just stood there amazed, the house was huge, then I thought to myself that maybe this isn't going to be so bad.

I ran into the house and look for the second biggest room (because my parents would take the biggest one 😒) and started to unpack. Hours later I finally got done packing and went downstairs.

I got downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen with a concern and worried look on their faces.

A: what's wrong, I asked after a few seconds of them looking at me.
M: hunny uhh....... You start school tomorrow she finally blurted out.
With that my eye widened because I forgot that I had to start a new school since I'm still 16.

I didn't want to go because of my problems and I would most definitely not talk to anyone.

M: we already talked to the school about your problems and they said that it's ok.
(Oh.my.god.WHY) I thought to myself.
I just went to my room to sleep because I lost my appetite to eat.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter.💖💖💖