Chapter 6.Curious family.

I walked in the door and put my boots and jacket away.My father was sitting on the couch listening to the news.So I sat down beside him."Oh hey sweetie your home!" He popped some popcorn in his mouth he had a bowl full of it."Um yeah"...I said."So what'd you do with your friends?"My dad asked."Well um actually three of my friends went for ice cream and I went with Brandy to the skate park"..."Oh who is brandy?She seems nice, you have something in common"! I felt laughter arise in my mind."Actually dad...Brandy's a guy"..."My dad spit his popcorn out."What?!Why would you be friends with a guy?" My dad asked he seemed a little annoyed."Um...The other two friends I met are Hanusa and Andrew...They're both guys to"...I said realizing that didn't make it any better."My dad just stared at the TV screen and I walked over to the kitchen to go eat supper.

It was 7:45 on a Saturday morning I woke up early because of the downstairs fire alarm...Apparently my mom burnt a pancake (if that's possible) and I ran downstairs because I thought there was a fire...Uhg!Now I have no choice but to wake up!Anyway I decided to ask my mom ifnincould invite a friend over."Hey mom can I invite one friend over"? I asked."Well I guess so sweetie"!My mom answered.So I ran up to my room grabbed my phone and called Mas!
Me- Hey Mas I was wondering if you wanted to come over?
Mas-Sorry I'm sick today!See you.
*beep*ugh...Hmm..Hanusa...?
Me-Hey Hanusa!
Hanusa-Oh hey...Im busy studying sorry!
*beep* studying on a Saturday??
Me-Hey Andrew...
Andrew-Oh hi can't talk I'm babysitting!
*beep* what??Andrew HATES babies!
Uhh...There really is no point in calling Brandy...Whatever...
Me-Hey Brandy your probably not home but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come over?
Brandy-Whatya mean?Of course I'd like to come over!
Me-Oh great the others were all busy!
Brandy-Oh that's to bad...Well I'll come over really soon ok?
Me-Ok bye!
Brandy-Bye!
*beep* Finally!!I sighed and walked downstairs to tell my mom who was coming over.I stood behind her she was still washing dishes."Hey mom my friend Brandy's coming over". I said happily because someone could come over."Oh is he sweetie"? My mom asked of course already knowing."Yeah can you please not embarrass me or anything"?I asked her. "Oh alright sweetie"!My mom said and she went away with the dishes again.I walked upstairs and decided to play some of my favorite music while I waited for Brandy to come over.