Nolan

After I told my parents my plans, both of them silence for a minute.

"Are you sure?" Dad asks

"Yeah." I said, "Here my bedroom is on the second floor, it's going to cause problems, I can't have you two carries me up and down every day."

"Besides, Dad, I was planned on taking over Eric's room on the first floor, but I can give Nolan that room. I'll have the room in the basement." Joey said

"And I don't think he needs it next year when Will graduates," Ruby said.

"Ruby."

"I was kidding." She said

"And I'll work part-time." I said, "It's too late for this Autumn, and I have my savings before, I'll save to get a degree."

"What are you planning on doing?"

"What else, A writer." I said, "I have it all planned out."

"You never write." Dad gives me a look.

"Didn't you heard of the name Mark Evan?" I ask

"Yeah, he's a writer with a lot of potentials, but no one ever saw him face to face." Mom said

"Well, you're looking at him right now," I shrug

"What about the book that was published last year?" Dad asks, "The hidden flower."

"Oh, that?" I said, "I have help, who knows what I do. I started to send my stories when I turned 18, and I been writing it ever since."

I never tell anyone, well, except Helen. That's only because she doesn't know she needs to knock before coming into my room.

"Nolan, you know we'll support you no matter what," Mom said.

-
Willow

"Okay, we're here to talk about all of your next year's living arrangement." Uncle Kyle said

"So because of so many people this year, we actually rent another house for you."

"I call the master bedroom!" Helen said, "Ethan and I can be roommates."

"Oh no, you don't." Pa said, "You two are not sharing the same bed until you are married."

"Now, we come up with a living arrangement with you twit and we hope you follow. If we caught any of you sleeping with your other half..." Uncle Jacky said

"You'll cut off the boys nuts, yeah, try not to use the same thread for four years," Helen said.

"Okay little me, I'm telling you all the next year living arrangement." Ma said, "This house has two floors and a basement. Five rooms on the second floor, three on the First floor, and four in the basement. It has only one living room and a dining area."

"Wow," Helen said, "Nice, "That actually fit all of us, I don't have to share a room with Will anymore."

"Yeah, wait." I stop, "Aren't Eddy still living with us?"

"Uh, no." Eddy said, "I rent an apartment with Ethan, we share the cost since we both know it's just going to be temporary."

"So upstairs, we have all the girls." Ma said, "And I'm letting you picking your own bedroom."

"The first floor, we have to have Nolan there." Uncle Kyle said, "we're thinking of letting triplets A's on the first floor."