Chapter 17 <3

Hayes' POV:
After Mack left, me and Nash sat in silence for a few minutes. That silence was broken when Nash started yelling at me and i saw a few tears in his eyes.
"Hayes! You cant just do that! You cant just tell someone your breaking up with them because you don't want to love them! You saw her! You saw how broken she was and you just had to make her even more broken. I cant believe you.." Nash finished.
"I cant either." I said looking down. A year slipped out of my eye and i checked my phone. I had a text from Mack.

From: Mackkkkk😉
I love you Hayes. Always and forever❤️😔

I grabbed my laptop because i had a bunch of twitter feed saying "whats wrong with Mack" or "her video is so sad". I went on youtube and to her page. She had a new youtube video that was in black and white. I began watching it and started crying.

To:Mackkkkk😉
I love you too. Just remember...a promise is a promise💗 i saw your youtube video and I'm watching it right now. I'm sorry i hurt you. You have an amazing voice and i hope you have a good life. I'm not saying goodbye to us being friends. Just to our relationship. I love you so much Mack. Never forget that.😞

I sent it and set my phone down. I continued watching the video.

"But if you loved me..
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body
Take my body
All i want is..
And all i need is..
To find somebody...
I'll find somebody..
Like you." She finished and i smiled lightly.
"Thank you." She whispered to the camera and shut the camera off.
I turned my lap top off and went to find Nash. I walked out of my room and Skylynn was standing behind the door.
"Who was that singing? And why are you crying?" Sky asked. I shook my head and bent down to sky's level. I grabbed her hand.
"I lost somebody i loved..that was her singing. Amazing right?" I asked.
"Yeah..she has a great voice. I wish i was her." Sky said. I laughed.
"No you don't..cuz i broke her. She's broken now." I replied and a tear slid down my face.
"Oh..well cant you fix her?" Sky asked.
"Not this time." I replied and walked downstairs.
"Nash!" I yelled. No answer.
"Nash!" I yelled again. No answer. I grabbed my phone and texted Nash.

To: bruhta
Where are you?

From: bruhta
At Mack's.

To: bruhta
Uh..why?!

From: bruhta
I'm fixing your mistakes. Btw..i never noticed how hot Mack is😏😍

I dropped my phone and ran out the front door as fast as i could to Mack's house.

Mack's POV:
About an hour after Hayes texted me, i got a knock at the front door. Nash was standing there.

"Hi." I said looking down.
"Hey beautiful." He smiled. I started blushing and we went and sat in my room. I shut my bedroom door.
"So..why are you here?" I asked confused.
"Because Hayes is a douche bag." I laughed and sat down with him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close.
"I love you Mack." He said.
"Uh..Nash what are you doing? Your 17." I said.
"And your 15. Its not bad and i like you." We looked at eachother and we leaned in. We kissed and released. We looked at eachother again and i looked down.
"I actually not 15 by the way. Today's my birthday. And I cant do this..i like Matt." I said.
"I thought you liked Hayes?"
"Well he's obviously done with me. I have to move on." I said.
"Oh..well can you just give it a try? Go out with me. Please." Nash begged.
"Oh alright. What should i wear?" I asked.
"Beach. Tonight 6pm." He replied and smiled. He ran out and i smiled. It was now 4:30 so i had some time.
I decided to wear my new teal bikini that was chevron on the top half. No straps also. I put on my black cut off shorts that went down just below my butt and my Nash Grier crop top. I put on my black vans and painted my finger nails a bright pink. I went in the bathroom and washed my face, put on some water proof mascara, nude eyeshadow, little bit of foundation, and mint flavored lipstick. I curled my hair and left it down.
By the time i was done it was 5:45. I texted Nash.

To: Nashty💋
Should i come now?

From: Nashty💋
Yeah..far side of the beach next to the bridge.

I grabbed my keys and put my phone in my back pocket. I went in my white Tahoe and drove to the beach. I got out of my car and locked the doors. The wind hit my face and i could smell the salty water. The sun was setting and it was perfect. I found the bridge and went near it. Nash wasn't there...Hayes was. I looked at him in confusion.
"Hayes? Wha-what?"
"Hi. Nash set this up. I missed you and i wanted to be us again." Hayes said.
"Well your the one who broke up with me." I said crossing my arms.
"Your being really sassy and its hot." Hayes said smirking.
"Well..I'm 16 now. So you better expect it. Explain."
"I noticed i miss you. A lot. I need you in my life and if i dont have you...I'm lost. I told Skylynn that i couldn't get you back because I'm the one who broke you. I'm sorry. I need you." Hayes said looking at me.
"Well..sorry. I dont think i want you back."
"Why?"
"Cuz i kissed your brother." I said smirking. I really wanted to piss Hayes off right now.
"Are you serious?!" Hayes screamed.
"Yeah.." I said shrugging.
"Well..." He stepped closer and whispered in my ear. "Thats too bad. I really wanted you." Hayes said. I pushed him back.
"Yeah thats too bad. Guess you gotta fuck yourself now." I said and walked away making sure to sway my hips. I had a smirk on my face and looked back. Hayes was standing there wide eyed. He started running towards me. I screamed and ran to my car laughing. Hayes was way faster than me so he caught up to me. He grabbed me by the hips and turned me around.
"Your not getting away that easy." Hayes said smiling.
"Uh..yeah i am. Bye Felicia." I said putting my hand up. He grabbed it and intertwined our fingers. He came closer and pulled my back in. Our bodies were touching and i looked up at him. He smiled at me and i smiled back.
"Why do you do this to me?" Hayes said and i could feel his little friend getting excited.
"Cuz my parents always told me to wait til marriage. Sorry!" I said and ran away. I got in my car and drove away. I went to the other side of the beach and sat in the sand watching the sunset. I started feeling wetness on my cheeks and noticed i was crying. 'He still makes me so mad and sad and frustrated. Why?' I thought. I felt something behind me and looked. Hayes was now sitting and i was inbetween his legs.
"Why are you crying beautiful?"
"You." I said and leaned back on him. He held me in his arms and our fingers were intertwined.
"I truly do love you. You better not leave me." Hayes said.
"There's nothing to leave. I'm single." I smirked and laughed.
"Me too. Want to be single together?" Hayes asked.
"It depends. Is that another way of asking me to be your girlfriend?"
"If you say yes..then yes..if you say no..then no." Hayes said.
"Yes." I said.
"Same."