Chapter 20 <3

Mack's POV:
"What do you mean your mom happened?" Hayes asked.
"Dude. It means she got slapped in the face by her mom." Jack J said doing the püma face. I started laughing.
"There's that smile." Hayes said smiling. I started blushing and everyone said "awe". I laughed and so did Hayes.
"We should do truth or dare?" I asked. Everyone nodded. I invited over Ashley, Avery, Anna, and Evette. They were my really good friends. We all got in a circle when they got here. It was me, Mahogany, Anna, Avery, Evette, Ashley, the jacks, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Aaron, Whitesides, and Matthew.
"Ok. Hayes? Truth or dare." Matthew asked.
"Truth." Hayes said.
"Whimp." Cameron smirked. I just rolled my eyes.
"Have you and Mack..you know?" Matthew asked.
"No. We haven't." Hayes said smirking at me. Matthew just nodded.
"Oh thank god." Cameron said.
"Cameron!" I yelled.
"What? I'm your brother. You shouldn't be doing that." Cameron said in a sassy voice.
"Says the person who lost their virginity at 15!" I screamed. I heard a bunch of "dude" and "thats disgusting". I laughed and then taylor asked a question that made me die.
"Whats it like?" Taylor asked.
"Uhm..its cool?" Cameron said unsure of what to say.
"Yeah it is." Kian smirked.
"Ewww!" Me and the girls said.
"Ok. Next!" I yelled.
"Mack truth or dare?" Taylor asked.
"Dare." I smirked.
"I dare you...to kiss Espinosa on the lips." He replied. I looked at Hayes who just shrugged.
"No. I cant." I said. Everyone looked at me.
"Why?" Nash said.
"Uhm..hello?! I have Hayes. Matthew is just my friend. Nothing more. And if i have to show you that i will." I said.
"Ok." Taylor said.
"Show us." Nash said.
"Fine." I went over and pecked Matthew on the lips.
"If i liked him, i wouldn't let go."
"Now kiss me." Nash said completely serious.
"See what happens then." Nash said squinting his eyes.
"Nash stop now." Mahogany said.
"No. I want to know." Nash said.
"Na-" i cut Ashley off.
"You know what fine!" I screamed. I stood up and Nash did too. He came over and put his hands on my waist and i put my arms around his neck. He kissed me. Damn can that boy kiss. I thought i let go of the kiss but everyone was coughing. I released and looked at Nash.
"Now tell me that meant nothing." Nash whispered.
"Stop." I said.
"You guys literally kissed for 2 minutes." Whitesides said. I blushed.
"You do like him." Hayes said. I turned to Hayes.
"No..it's just he's a friend." I smiled.
"Just like Matthew?" Hayes said.
"I...i guess. It's complicated." I said shrugging.
"Ok. Well here's a start. Me or him?" Hayes asked pointing to Nash.
"Hayes stop." Avery said.
"No i want to know now." Hayes said.
"You. Always you." I said.
"Then what was that with Nash?"
"I honestly dont know. But i know my feelings and i love you. He's just a little crush." I said.
"Mackenzie. It's my brother. Your dating me and you like him. Like what the heck?" Hayes said.
"Thats the first time I've heard you say my name."
"Well..i only say that when I'm hurt or confused." Hayes Said.
"Oh..well please just understand. I chose you. What more do you want or need?" I asked.
"Honesty." And with that Hayes walked upstairs. I looked at everyone.
"I hate you." I said to Nash completely serious. He looked hurt.
"'Mack i-" he grabbed my arm and i jerked away.
"Dont." I said and walked upstairs to Hayes' room.
I got to Hayes' room and knocked.
"Hayes?" No answer. I opened the door and Hayes was laying down on his bed facing the wall. I went and layed beside him.
"You gotta know i love you. But i hate what you do to me." Hayes said facing me.
"I'm sorry." I looked down.
"Now tell me. Do you like my brother? I want the complete truth." He said. I looked in his sad eyes.
"Yes." I said. He just nodded and turned back around towards the wall.
"Hayes?"
"The doors that way if your wondering." I stepped back. He was kicking me out. I walked out and went back downstairs. Nash greeted me with a hug. I hugged back and started crying.
"I'm sorry I've ruined your life." I said crying to Nash.
"You haven't ruined it. You've made it just like the fairy tales." He replied. I jumped up and he grabbed me. He held me off the floor and we stood like that for a while.
"I love you so much Mackenzie Nicole Dallas."
"I love you too Hamilton Nash Grier." I replied.
"You've got to be kidding me." Hayes said coming out from behind a corner.
I just looked at Hayes and Nash set me down. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me close. Hayes looked at me poorly and i looked up at Nash. I looked back at Hayes and smirked. I kissed Nash on the cheek.
"Slut." Hayes said and walked upstairs.
"Your not a slut. Your hot." Nash smirked.
"Thanks." I laughed.
"Your pretty hot too."