Chapter 18 <3

Mack's POV:
I woke up and Hayes was next to me.
"Why is it so bright?" I whined. I noticed we were outside by the beach sleeping in the sand. No one was out yet.
"Oh my god Hayes my mom is going to kill me!" I said.
"No no. It's ok it gonna be ok." Hayes said.
"Why do i even care? She probably didn't even notice. Drinking herself away." I rolled my eyes. I looked at Hayes who was behind me and smiled. He smiled back and leaned in. I leaned in too and he placed a soft kiss on my lips. We released and smiled again.
"Uh..you know how people feel butterflies when they kiss the one they love?? I asked and Hayes nodded confused.
"Well i feel the whole damn zoo." I said and we both laughed.
"Do you wanna swim?" Hayes asked. I looked and noticed i was still in my swim suit. I nodded.
"Race ya!" I screamed and ran. Before i got in the water i took my vans, shirt, and shorts off as quickly as i could. I got in the water and looked behind me. Hayes wasn't there. I screamed when i felt something grab my waist. Hayes came up and laughed.
"I hate you!" I laughed crossing my arms and turning away from him.
"No you don't." Hayes said placing his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my stomach. I smiled and walked out of the water.
"I'm done." I said smiling at Hayes.
"We just got in the water?" Hayes said.
"I know. I dont want to get my hair wet." I said. Hayes got out and we walked to his house.

When we got there we went to Hayes' room.
"Let's go on a date tonight." Hayes said.
"Ok?"
"Be ready by 2." Hayes said and walked me out. I gave him a goodbye kiss and ran home. I put my clothes and swim suit in my laundry basket and took a shower. I got out and blow dried my hair. I put on a white lace bra, black underwear, my white undershirt, a chevron over top that didn't go all the way down to my wrists but went after my elbow, a pair of light skinny jeans, black cow boy boots, and did my hair. I just straightened it and put on some makeup. The shirt i was wearing didn't button so it showed my tank top. I smiled at my outfit and texted Hayes. It was now just 12:00 noon.

To: Hayes;)
I'm ready. Can i come over?

From: Hayes;)
Yeah babe

I smiled and went to his house. Nash opened the door and i just pushed passed him.
"No hello?" Nash asked.
"No." I said.
"Why are you mad?" Nash asked.
"Cuz your a dick. Now leave me alone." I said smirking. He just stared at me. He walked towards me and grabbed my waist making our bodies touch.
"What?" I said plainly.
"Kiss me." Nash said.
"Uh no." My eyes went wide.
"Fine." Nash started leaning in and i tried to push him away but he just tightened his grip. Our lips touched and i started screaming and punching him. he wouldn't get off.
"Nash! Your hurting me." I said trying to talk while he was kissing me. I started crying.
"Nash!" Cameron came over and pushed him off of me.
"Thats my sister!" Cameron's jaw clenched.
"Whats going on?" Hayes came down in his purple button up shirt, jeans, and purple vans.
"Your brother." I said looking down.
"What did he do?" Hayes came over and hugged me.
"He..hurt me. He kissed me and wouldn't let go." I said enjoying his hug.
"Nash?" Hayes released.
"Yeah?" He smirked.
"Your a p**sy." Hayes said.
"Oh." Me and Cameron said with our mouths wide open. Nash looked like he was about to punch Hayes. Cameron grabbed Nash.
"Run." He said to us. Me and Hayes intertwined our fingers and ran out. We went into Hayes' red mustang and drove somewhere.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see." He said and smiled at me. He put his hand on my thigh and continued driving.
It seemed like an hour before we got to the place but when we did it was so cool. We were at this place called Dave 'n Busters. Its a dinner then games place. We walked in and it was beautiful.
"Hayes." Hayes said to the waitress. She smiled and winked at him.
"Follow me." She smirked and started swaying her hips while walking.
"I'm gonna cut a bitch." I whispered to Hayes.
"She doesn't even away her hips right. It looks like she's doing the lip gloss." Hayes giggled and i smiled at him.
The waitress sat us down and glared at me. I rolled my eyes.
"What would you like?" She asked Hayes.
"Uhm..i would like the chicken Alfredo and a sprite." Hayes said and just looked at her blankly. She smiled and he rolled his eyes. I laughed and she looked at me.
"And you?" She said looking like she smelled something bad.
"Uhm. I would like the baked ziti with a sprite." I looked at Hayes and he winked at me. I blushed and looked back at the lady. She glared and handed Hayes a piece of paper.
"Call me." She winked.
"No. I'm good." Hayes said.
"But your cute and no one ever turns me down."
"Well..sorry?" He asked.
"Ugh." She walked away. Me and Hayes laughed. Our food came and it was so good. We finished up and got a card for unlimited games.
We went to the motorcycles and i beat Hayes in the race.
"Boom." I said smirking.
"Shut up." Hayes said. We kissed eachother lightly and i heard a scoff behind me. Kat. She came near me.
"I thought i told you to get rid of this whore?" Kat said to Hayes.
Hayes coughed and pulled me closer to him.
"I dont take orders from animals." Hayes said. Kat scoffed and walked away.
"Hayes! That was rude."
"She called you a whore. What did you expect me to do? I was gonna punch her in the face but that would have been animal abuse." Hayes said. I laughed and we walked out. It was dark outside and we decided to go to hayes' house. I put on spandex and a Hayes' football sweatshirt. I put my hair in a ballerina bun and washed my face. I went into the basement with Hayes and sat on the couch. Hayes was in just boxers and i layed next to him. His arm was around me and i smiled. We watched insidious and it wasn't even scary. We watched the Fault in Our Stars after that and i started crying. Hayes cringed at me crying and hugged me tighter. He looked at my eyes.
"Your blue eyes pop when you cry." Hayes said and i laughed a little. I fell asleep to crying and in Hayes' arms.