FOR NAIROBI! (SPOILER ALERT!)

How could they do this to my poor heart? I was completely shattered over her death. They already killed Berlin and now they do this?! I was totally crying my ass out at 3 am in the morning while I was watching it. Aaaww poor Helsi and Bogota. She was one of my favorite characters on the show. *sniffing*

 *sniffing*

'La Puta Ama'

'La Puta Ama'

But I'm just speechless for this scene, though. I don't know what to say and to feel here. I don't have any words for these two. But I loved how Andres addressed the situation between the both of them. His words were on point and told Martin the right way and honestly. 

Have you watched it already?! What are your thoughts?  Comments? 

And Manila was such a badass. And Arturito got what he deserved but it still wasn't enough though lol.

And Sierra would probably be a big a problem. 

And I also loved the scene where Andres and Tatiana got married, he looked so happy that time. 

Just sharing my thoughts on the latest season. Tell me yours. 

I'll probably update another chapter tomorrow. 

Thank ya'll. Love yah!

Adios! 

P.s. Is it just me or does any one of you think that there is a tiny possibility that Berlin might still be alive?