22 | Bathroom Dilemma

Today, we'll be practicing shooting again. And with my lack of skills of it, I gotta try my best this time. The last time we practiced my shoulders were sore after, because of doing it the first time. If only Berlin let me try it before, and I wouldn't be having a hard time right now.

I felt like a transferee student in tenth grade when we practiced last time because all of them were doing so great and they managed to hit the target, while I shoot in the air. They all look so badass, while I look like a kid in an adult's party.

But the difference in today's practice is that someone will be teaching me. And that specific someone POKED me this morning...

>>>

I woke up to the sound of a banging door. I let out a groan and a curse at whoever is that rude person to have done that and disturb my sleep. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again. But to my dismay, it didn't work.

I'm jealous of those people who just close their eyes and would instantly be snoring their asses off. I mean, how? Because I'm this type of person who has to close their eyes for like ten minutes before I finally doze off. And once I'm awake it would be really hard to go back to sleep, unless if I'm really tired.

I opened my eyes again, giving up on the thought of going back to sleep. I'm about to move my body and get up when I finally noticed the familiar warmth and weight of an arm on my waist.

And in an instant. A grin formed in my face.

I looked over my shoulder to see Berlin with his eyes and his hair tousled. I would've thought that he was asleep, but a slight curve on his mouth let me know that he wasn't.

"You're not really good at pretending, do you know that?" I told him.

Instead of answering he just shook his head and the smile on his lips got even wider. His arm around my waist tightened, and he pulled me closer to him, with my back now leaned on his chest. And I intertwined our hands together.

"Good morning." he whispered near my ear with that raspy morning voice he has.

I was about to greet him back, but I felt something weird. I felt something in my butt area. And from past experiences like this, I knew that it was normal for boys. Berlin always slept over and ever since his hormones activated this wasn't a new thing. I even saw it once standing like the Eiffel Tower.

And now feeling it behind me, I wouldn't let it pass,

"Oh, I see Andres Jr. is already up too."

>>>

I was holding the gun steadily, closing one eye, to get a better sight of the target. Our targets are tin cans. It was a bit far but after a few shots earlier, I managed to at least have the bullets pass near the cans.

And after a few minutes of practicing and steadying myself on the ground, I was finally not pushed back by the force of the gun. But how I wish I could glue gun my shoes to the ground like those DIY I've seen on youtube. I still stumble a bit on my feet sometimes but not like before.

Thanks to my teacher a.k.a. The poker.

The incident this morning was still funny for me. I still remember how the smile on his face fell, and he glared at me. I know it's normal for boys but one incident kinda traumatized Berlin with his morning hood. But that's another story to tell.

And right now Berlin is holding my shoulders from behind me, to steady me and to guide my body to the right position while aiming the gun. He's been telling me what to do this past few minutes, but I was still not getting it, so he kinda has to hold my body now.