3 - party ft tracy

2,680 likeslilpeep LA I AM IN YOULoad more commentsusername20 😍😍smokeasac 😈j0rdn :)username3 when are you performing?

2,680 likes
lilpeep LA I AM IN YOU
Load more comments
username20 😍😍
smokeasac 😈
j0rdn :)
username3 when are you performing?

-

Lately Gus and I have been texting non stop. He gave me his number through dm so it would be easier to reach him, and ever since then we'd been talking every day. Tracy, my best friend, was planning on throwing a party at his place tonight, and I was stoked because I haven't been able to see him in awhile. His parties were more exclusive than most, and it was usually invite-only. I wanted to make sure I could ask Gus to come, because we still hadn't been able to see each other, and I figured him and Tracy would get along well.

jordan
hi T, I can't wait for the party tonight :)

Tracy💕
Me neither, it's gonna be dope

jordan
hey is it okay if I bring a new friend? his name's gus and he just moved here

Tracy💕
Yea sure, what's his deal?

jordan
he's an artist. look him up on soundcloud @ Lil Peep

Tracy💕
Aight I will. See you tonight

I decided to call Gus and see if he wanted to go with me. After a couple of rings, he picked up.

"Hey! What's up?"
"Hi Gus, um if you're not busy later tonight I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me at my friend's house? His name's Jazz, but he goes by Tracy. He makes music too, I think you guys would get along well."
"Ummm, yeah sure, might as well. Text me the address?"
"Yeah for sure."
"Cool, see you later then."

Once I hang up I start smiling thinking about how I was going to get to see Gus tonight, and I could introduce him to Tracy and the rest of my friends. I decide that I was gonna try my best to look good tonight. I start to get ready about an hour and a half before I was supposed to leave. I put on some fishnet leggings, and pulled a black skirt on over them. My shirt was simple and black as well, so I dressed myself up by ending some chain necklaces and earrings. Lastly, I laced up my chunky platform boots and did some makeup.

568 likesj0rdn party party 😈Load more commentsusername4 Ooo yes girl😍username2 Woahhtracyminajj get ur ass ova herelilpeep 👀username30 ^ wait what

568 likes
j0rdn party party 😈
Load more comments
username4 Ooo yes girl😍
username2 Woahh
tracyminajj get ur ass ova here
lilpeep 👀
username30 ^ wait what