2: It has already begun.

"So, it is..a murder game?" Tree looked away. Goodness me, Pillow was right..

"Yup!" Two said. "This is how it'll work. When you leave this room, one of you will be told that you are the murderer. It could be any of you, so watch out. You will kill someone, and everyone will try and guess who it is, the person who is guessed will be revealed whether it is actually them or not, then they will be shot by one of you. The game will continue until the murderer is found.."

"What if I refuse?!" Snowball looked around at the speakers.

"Then I'll kill your family! Simple. If the murderer doesn't kill I'll kill their family, so they'll be forced to kill. If they tell anyone that they're the killer then the same thing will happen "

Lollipop crossed her arms. "Oh ha ha, very funny. You think we're going to believe you?"

"Welp, you're gonna have to!"

The door opened, revealing a dinner hall looking room.

"There you go! Have fun while you're still alive."

They all looked at eachover, exchanging glances of fear, disbelief, distrust.

They began to leave out of the basement door.

--

Everyone had decided to sit at the dinner table. Tree and Cake had offered to prepare a meal and the others were like, sure, why not.

So they were all waiting.

It had been an hour since they had been released from the basement. They looked around the mansion and there were no windows or door to get out, and there were also cameras, some stairs that led to a second floor with a huge fall if you fell over the banister (yikes), a pool, a library, a kitchen, a lounge, a bathroom and that was basically it.

So the murderer had been told who they were, and only they knew that. And me of course cuz I'm the writer n shit

But anyway they all sat around the table, struggling to come up with a conversation. The thought of any of them dying sounded weird, like it wasn't real.

Lollipop tapped her fingers on the table, her acrylic nails making it louder.

That was the only thing that they could hear. There wasn't any clocks to tell the time.

"How do we know Cake or Tree isn't the murderer?" Snowball asked. "One of them could just plan a mass murder right now by poisoning all of us and get it over and done with."

Loser shook his head. "Cake wouldn't do something like that, and Tree would never hurt anyone.."

"THEY WOULD IF THEIR FAMILIES AND OWN LIVES WERE IN DANGER" Fanny shouted.

"Shout anymore and I'll go deaf." Lollipop rolled her eyes.

"I hope Tree serves Cake cake." Gelatin smiled. "The last time I gave him cake to eat I think he fainted, so if Tree serves some cake he might faint"

"Well wouldn't you faint if-" Donut was cut off

"No, I've ate lime jelly before, it's really good. We should try cherry doughnuts some time, well, I should.." He winked. Donut blushed in return.

"Oh my god Gelatin shut up." He put his face in his arms on the table.

"Get a room." Lollipop leaned back on her chair. "I'm hungry "

Taco looked at Lollipop "I'm sure they're trying to be quick as they can"

Lollipop shrugged "perhaps they are, but not quick enough"

Teardrop flicked her empty glass over and over again, making Snowball groan. "Shut up! Do you know how annoying that is?!"

She looked at him, stopping. She rolled her eyes and lead on the table.

Woody stood up.

"And where are you going?" Lollipop asked.

He just bit his lip and made a noise, before leaving the room.

Leafy went to get up but Blackhole stopped her.

"I think maybe you should leave him be. He's probably just, really overwhelmed "

"Well, whatever you think is best!" She sat back down.

Liy looked at Leafy inquisitivly, thinking to herself.

What if Leafy is the killer and went to go murder Woody? Then would that count as Blackhole preventing death? Wow, he's really good at this.

Cake came in with some plates of sandwiches.

"Me and Tree made them! There wasn't much in the kitchen to cook, so we just decided to make lots of sandwiches." Cake put them on the table.

Heck, there was a lot.

Loser looked at Cake.

"This is very sweet of you Cake." He smiled. Cake giggled as Loser kissed his cheek. Yes, they are dating.

"Thank you Loser.." he blushed, smiling and going back to help Tree bring in the sandwiches.

Lollipop glanced at the sandwiches. "Well what do you know, good thing that I actually like sandwiches. "

Book laughed a bit, nudging her "that's surprising since you don't like that much huh?"

Lollipop smiled a bit, "hm, I guess so"

The way Book treated Taco made Lollipop despise Book. Now that Book was changing Lollipop was trying to like her again, and she appreciated that Book was becoming a better person.

Tree brought in more sandwiches, followed by Cake. They both sat.

"Thank you!" Leafy smiled. "We all appreciate the time you put into these"

Cake giggled "no need to thank us, "

And then, they started to eat, without Woody being there.

There was a different variety of sandwiches, so they could have whatever they liked.

After a few minutes of eating they kinda calmed down, their nerves not being so bad as to whether it was poisoned or not. The sandwiches clearly weren't otherwise they would've already taken effect.

But there's always one.

All of a sudden, one of them began wheezing.

Bell, to be precise.

Lollipop put her sandwich down. "What in the world has gotten into you?"

She sounded like she was struggling for air. Lollipop felt her heart pick up a pace. Taco stood up and went over to her.

"I-is she choking?!" Taco looked at Lollipop then Bell.

Everyone one by one were stopping and quieting down, confused

Lollipop stood up.

"No-" She looked around, then looked at her sandwiches. She disembled them. "Shes having an allergic reaction to peanut butter-"

Taco looked at Bell. "Bell do you have that pen thing or something?!"

Bell held her throat as she struggled to breathe, shaking her head.

"What do we do?!" Liy asked,

Lollipop stepped back . .. there was nothing they could do..

Bell tried to breathe the best she could, looking over at Taco. Taco hugged her.

Cake felt his chest tighten. He never even prepared sandwiches with peanut butter in them

Tree didn't either.

Someone set them up.

------