15: Comfort talk.

Cake ran downstairs, tears falling from his eyes like there was no tomorrow. That phrase sounds weird let me change that

Cake ran downstairs past Lollipop and Teardrop, tears falling uncontrollably as he hiccuped and stumbled as he walked. Thats better

He was so upset, Loser..had cheated on him. He- he loved Loser! And ..Loser just threw all that away..

Why did he do that?? Did he even love him in the first place? Was ..he just being used? For what? His own need?

He opened the door to the kitchen, sobbing harder and harder. Everyone was in bed, so-

Nevermind. Blackhole was there. He immediately turned to Cake, putting down the insert sharp object he was holding.

"Oh, Cake, is everything alright?" He quickly walked over to Cake and moved Cakes arms from his face as Cake wiped his eyes. "Whats...going on?"

Cake hugged Blackhole hard, making him flinch a bit. He kept crying as he gripped onto his clothes.

"Oh, Cake..what happened to you..?"

Cake hiccuped a bit, letting go slightly "L-loser.."

"What about Loser?" He wiped Cakes eyes with his thumb.

"He..he..cheated on he.."

"Oh..dear.." he frowned a bit, biting his lip. He walked Cake over to the table and sat him down.

"I'm very sorry Ca-"

"No, please don't apologise.." he rubbed his eyes. "You aren't the one who needs to.."

Blackhole rubbed his hand softly. "You don't deserve to be cheated on.."

"..well, not everyone thinks that apparently.."

"Who was it with?"

"...Leafy." Cake kept wiping his eyes. "I-its not fair Blackhole! I loved him..l-like no other person I've ever fallen in love with..i-it was different..and he threw it all away.."

Blackhole sighed softly. "I can probably imagine that it isn't a very nice feeling..

"N-no..not at all.."

"The worlds full of cheaters.." he looked at Cake. "You just happened to come across one.."

"I don't think theres anybody else in our school who would do that ." Cake mumbled. "So-"

"Well, actually.." Blackhole bit his lip. "I, caught Pen cheating on Tree once..."

"Wh-what? You did? Does..or..did Tree know?"

"Well, no..I didn't want to hurt him."

"Poor Tree.."

"It was with Eraser, I just wanted Tree to live his life though, I didn't want to ruin it."

"You're really kind.." Cake said sadly, sighing and leaning on his chin with his arm. "I wish everyone was like you."

Blackhole laughed a bit. "Oh my, wouldn't that be a disaster.."

"Not really-!"

Blackhole smiled a bit. "Well, you're very nice too Cake."

Cake just blushed and smiled, "Oh, thank you!"

Blackhole bit his lip, looking down a bit. "I do miss Tree..though..."

"I'm sorry, I wish I could help you.." Cake frowned a bit. "He didn't deserve to die.."

"No, not at all, " he looked back at Cake. "I'm glad I've spoken to you, Cake, in a way, you've made me feel better."

Cake giggled softly. "Haha, you've made me feel better as well.."

Blackhole smiled again.

If Cake never turned up to the kitchen, Blackhole would've been dead by now.

"What were you doing in here? " Cake asked. "I thought everyone went to bed.."

"I was thirsty."

"Makes sense," Cake glanced to the counter, where the insert sharp object lay, after Blackhole put it down when Cake came in. "I mean, if you say so.."

"Cake, who do you think is the murderer?"

Cake looked at him. "Well, "

Was the insert sharp object for murder? Or suicide?

"I was kinda thinking Loser .."

"I kind of suspect Liy, its weird how you suspect the ones most close to you isn't it?"

Cake nodded. "Yeah..but he just seemed, odd.."

"Liy too.."

Cake put some hair behind his ear. "Hey, do you think you'll survive?"

Blackhole hesitated a moment, before replying. "..no, I don't. "

"Oh, why not?"

Blackhole thought of the insert sharp object.  "I just don't believe that I will, I've already been attacked.."

"Right, yeah, forgot about that..."

Blackhole yawned a bit. "Maybe I should go, I'm pretty tired.."

"If you want!" Cake smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow, Blackhole.."

Cake stood up as Blackhole did, and hugged him. Blackhole smiled a bit and hugged back. "Goodnight Cake.."

Cake blushed again, giggling. Blackhole parted the hug, smiling at him and saying his goodbyes, before leaving the kitchen and going back to his room.

---