12: Dooming yourself.

So once they were sure everyone was in the lounge, they locked the door. Lollipop got to keep the key, for some reason.

"So, what's this supposed to do again?" Gelatin chewed gum, sitting next to Donut on a couch. Lollipop rolled her eyes.

"If we are all in a room, nobody will be able to get attacked."

Teardrop nodded in agreement. Taco looked over at Lollipop. "I have a bad feeling.."

"Oh please, I don't believe in superstition."

Woody whined nervously, hugging himself. Lollipop groaned. "We're going to be fine.'

Taco eyed her. "Well..if you say so.."

Donut and Gelatin where sat on a couch. Gelatin was sat on it crossed legs and Donut had his back lead against the arm of the chair, his knees to his chest.

Gelatin looked at Donut. "Want some gum?" He threw a piece at his face.

And another

And another

And another

"I'm fine.." Donut mumbled, taking off his glasses.

Gelatin smiled at him "you look niiiice without yourself glasses."

"so I look ugly with them?"

"Guess so."

Donut looked away, rolling his eyes.

"Kidding! Kidding.."

Donut leaned his head back, "It's hot in here.."

"Take off your jumper." Gelatin shrugged.

"I'll pass."

"Guess you'll forever be hot." He clicked his fingers at him. Donut smirked a bit and held in a laugh. "Shut up.." 

"Haha, I always cheer you up."

"Unfortunately. "

Gelatin laughed and leaned over Donut, putting some gum in Donuts mouth.

"GE-"

He covered his mouth. "Come on, its strawberry, you like strawberry, and that was the last strawberry one so you can't just throw it away.."

Donut rolled his eyes and chewed. "I hate you sometimes."

"You're so moody" Gelatin grinned, sitting back in his position. He shoved lots of gum in his mouth so he could blow a bigger bubble.

Cake looked at Loser. "I..I'm kinda worried..what if something happens?" He whispered.."I-"

"I don't think anything will Cake..it's okay.."

Cake looked around. "..I don't know..I don't know who to trust anymore.."

"Can you trust me?"

"O-of course! Without a doubt!" Cake smiled at him, but honestly, he didn't really know.

He glanced at Blackhole in the corner of his eye.

"I ..wanna do something a second.." he smiled, then went over to Blackhole and Liy.

"Hey..uh,, you two!"

They both looked over. Liy raised an eyebrow. "Hm?"

"Are you two okay from earlier? Are you able to walk properly now Blackhole?"

"Oh? Oh oh yeah, I'm fine.." He smiled. "Just a little bruise, so."

Liy sighed. "Oh, also, thank you for helping us earlier."