10: Flashback.

"So, any idea on who..we blame?" Book asked. Not many people really knew this time, it was sort of hard to think...they didn't actually have any suspicions..

Well..some did..but they didn't want to say anything.

"So, it can't be Fanny or Donut? Even though they came late?" Cake said. Fanny groaned.

"I ALREADY SAID I OVERSLEPT!"

Cake covered his ears. "Okay!!"

Lollipop looked at Lightnings body. "Theres a chance that it was either one of them.."

Donut looked at her.. "and whys that .?"

"Well." Lollipop looked at her nails. "When we were looking for Lightnings body, theres a chance one of them faked the note."

"And why would you think that??" Liy asked.

"They faked the note to pretend Lightning was killed last night, so that nobody would suspect he was killed this morning.."

Everyone exchanged glances. Lollipop was right, actually.

Taco nodded. "Now you mention it..the murderer wouldn't leave the note just lying around if it was real..so..Lollipops point is true. "

Blackhole brushed some hair out of his face. "Can I say something?"

"Go ahead." Lollipop put her hands on her waist.

Blackhole hadn't wanted to say anything before, just incase he was wrong.

"Fanny..might..have killed Lightning..because she liked
Snowball ..anddd well uh ...Lightning was basically the reason he was dead..."

Lollipop glanced at Fanny. "Well then, I guess its settled. "

"YOU CAN'T BE SURE!"

Teardrop rolled her eyes at her. Fanny kicked her. "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! ITS NOT ME!"

"Someone just put her out of her misery." Lollipop sighed. "Shes getting on my nerves."

Gelatin shrugged. "Meh, I don't think its her."

"Who else has even any evidence against them."

"Woody just sits there the whole time, he could be plotting it all."

"Woody wouldn't even be capable of that."

"You're just as suspicious yourself Gelatin."

"Gelatin isn't the killer."

"And how would you know that Donut?"

'Wait so do we shoot Woody or Fanny?"

"Fanny, stupid."

"Oh haha, very-"

"Everyone be quiet!!" Donut shouted. "Lets just get it over with!!"

Everyone silenced...staring..

well..they would have to..at some point.

"We choose Fanny.." Mumbled Donut. Fanny started shouting.

"YOU ARE ALL SO STUPID! I HATE YOU ALL!"

"Good choice! I pick, you to shoot her, Donut." Two said in the speakers.

"Oh..great.." he mumbled, looking at the gun as the metallic arm brought it out.

Gelatin looked at Donut curiously...don't shoot yourself don't shoot yourself..

Donut picked up the gun...looking at it..he then pointed to Fanny.

"Well; now that we're here, its not her!" Two announced. Not many people were surprised.

"I HOPE YOU ALL FAIL." She looked at them all angrily.

Lollipop rolled her eyes. "Just go ahead."

Donut sighed shakily, gripping the gun.

He tied the rope to the clothes hanger rack in the cupboard, not bothering to write any kind of note..

He looked at Fanny..still holding the gun. He could feel his heart picking up a speed.

It wouldn't matter if he died, there was no family on the outside that would be killed in a punishment for killing himself..

He began to breath quicker. Gelatin watched him closely..

Gelatin wasn't his friend, so he wouldnt get killed as a punishment...would he?..

Was Gelatin his friend?

He closed his eyes, to prevent tears.

He kicked his legs as he began to loose his breath, his heart beating in his head. Suddenly, the pole broke.., and he fell to the floor.

..

Gelatin was his friend...of course he was...he couldn't kill himself..

He cried on the floor, uniting the rope and throwing it, his head in his hands as he caught his breath.

He shot her. Blood splattered all over the tiled floor, and in the pool. She fell. It was a headshot, so she died immediately.

Gelatin looked at Donut. "Ayye, you did it.." he sounded a bit duller than usual. Donut just nodded slowly..putting the gun back...

"...thats..six of us now.." Cake mumbled. "Six of us are... dead.."

Woody made a noise, but other than that it was silent.

He was right...

Lollipop glanced at them all. "Well..I don't know about any of you, but I'm hungry, so, " she began to leave. "I suggest that you all stay safe, we have a whole day ahead of us, so who knows what'll happen."

She left without another word, leaving the others to question themselves, and eachover.

--