5: Double attack.

"IS HE OKAY??"

"I don't know!! I just heard a horrible thud and ran to see what it was!"

"What the hell is- Yikes!! What happened?!"

"Someone check if he's still alive!"

"I am..and hes okay, no need to panic. He still has a pulse.."

"Has he broken anything?!"

"I don't..really know how I'd know that."

Lightning groaned, his body hurt all over, especially his arms. The last thing he remembered was someone pushing him over the banister..

He had flipped over it and fell, luckily not on his back, otherwise it would be a lot more ugly.

Snowball was looking down from where he supposedly fell, and Liy and Blackhole had came out from the library. Pillow had stayed in there.

People began to hear the commotion, coming in from all directions.

"What happened? Why is everyone shouting?" Book asked quickly. Blackhole stood up from checking Lightnings pulse.

"He should be fine.." He assured. He put a hand out to help Lightning up. Lightning was still in shock, and his heart was racing.

He took Blackholes gloved hand, standing up slowly.

Snowball came downstairs, followed by Cake, Loser, Gelatin Woody, Leafy, Donut, Fanny and Lollipop.

Taco and Book came put from the lounge, looking at the commotion.

Liy looked at everyone coming down the stairs. "It has to be one of them! They were the only ones upstairs!"

"How do we know Lightning didn't fall on his own?!?" Fanny shouted. "He's clumsy!!"

"I felt someone push me.." He rubbed his arms.

"Personally I think its Snowball. " Leafy shrugged.

"And WHY would it be me!??"

"I heard him and Lightning arguing. He was mad at Lightning, "

"That isn't a reason for me to kill him you idiot!!"

"..I'm gonna go sit down.." Lightning said quietly, walking off the the lounge. Donut helped him.

Snowball rolled his eyes. "Shoot me if you really want! But it's not!"

Then the lights went out

"Whats going on?!" Liy panicked "Wheres the lights??"

Woody began to scream. Leafy covered his mouth.

Silence..

"..why is everyone being quiet..?" Book asked

Lollipop crossed her arms. "Just incase we hear something."

"Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know, perhaps the sound of an attempted murder?! What else??"

Cake hugged onto Loser "Oh Loser- I'm scared!"

Fanny just tapped her foot impatiently.

The lights came back on without any warning, and everyone had seemed to have moved a bit from where they originally were, but mostly in the same place.

They were all a bit stunned, .scared in a way..

Blackhole didn't feel right though..

"I..need to check something.."

Pillow..he had been worried about her the whole time..

He quickly left to the library, which didn't have a door, it never did.

He went through it, becoming a bit more worried.

"Pillow..?"

..

"Pillow.."

He looked around, and saw something which quickly made him jump back in fear, but he didn't scream.

Pillow had been stabbed..multiple times. The knife lay next to her ..but she was dead. She had been stabbed in her chest, stomach, abdomen..and many other places.

He winced, looking away.

He felt sick, but didn't show it. He began to walk back to everyone else, his heart racing.

"..Pillows dead.." He said plainly, to cut to the point.."...shes..been stabbed.."

"P-pill.." Liys words trailed off as she quickly ran into the library to see for herself. She was followed by lots of other people too.

"Oh goodness me, why does it have to be all the people I like?" Lollipop put her hands on her hips, looking at Pillows body.

"Oh- oh my god-" Leafy looked away, covering her eyes.

Teardrop shook her head

Cakes eyes darted to the weapon, then at Pillow... it must've hurt like anything..

Gelatin shrugged "meh"

Liy just looked at Pillow..she..didn't deserve this..whoever it was would pay..

They would pay and she would make sure.