003

"Actually yeah, I'll take a glass of milk."
-
-
-

Lukkas knowing skipped up to the passenger side of the old car, opening the door and getting in. He looked at Five, who he sensed was in the driver's seat. Five glanced at him a sneakily smirked, before starting up the car and begging to drive to Griddy's Doughnuts. That's the usual doughnut and coffee shop they would go to as kids. Lukkas even went, but he never sat or talked with his other siblings. That's why they never noticed he existed.

"So doll—," Five began, but Lukkas was quick to shut him up.

"Don't call me that. I'm coming for a decent cup of coffee, not to be flirty with a ho— hobo sounding teenage boy," Lukkas grumbled. Five chuckled at his response, knowing he was about to call him something other than a hobo. Glancing at Lukkas, he bit his lip. Lukkas looked outside his window, crossing his arms. It didn't take them long to reach their destination of Griddy's Doughnuts, and if Lukkas was going to be honest, Five was a better driver than he.

Pulling into a parking spot, they both got out. Before walking into the shop, Five stopped Lukkas. He sighed quietly, "Are you sure you want to come in? I can get it for you."

Lukkas was furious, giving Five an unwanted gaze. Five growled, which confused Lukkas. He grabbed Lukkas wrist, and started to pull him inside. Lukkas pulled away from him with a disgusted look, and made his way into the shop with Five aggressively making his way behind him. They went up to the counter, and took a position on the stools. Five hit the bell with his finger, to signal the worker that there were new customers here. A lady around her 50s came running out with a notepad.

"Sorry, sink's clogged. What can I get you?" She asked the old man, whom was sitting next to Five. The man gave her a response of a doughnut and a coffee. She glanced at Five and Lukkas, "Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Lukkas saw Five smile like an innocent little bit which made him smile too. Five hummed, "The kid wants coffee. Black."

"Actually yeah, I'll take a glass of milk," Lukkas demanded. The woman nodded awkwardly, making her way back to the back. Lukkas began to zone out as he heard Five begin talking to the old man next to him. Why does Five seem to important to him? Suddenly, he was snapped back into reality by a cup of milk being waved in his face by a smirking Five. He growled, taking the glass nicely. He took a sip, watching the old man walk out, not knowing that the man paid for them. He didn't care anyway.

                 As Lukkas was sipping his milk, the door to the shop opened with a ding. Who else would be coming in here this late at night? Lukkas went to look behind him, but Five growled, "Don't."

                 "That was fast. I thought I'd have more time before they found me," Five smirked, taking a sip of his coffee. Why did he seem to unamused? Lukkas was currently having a panic attack and have no idea what to do than sit there. He huffed in and out silently.

                  "Okay. So, let's all be professional about this, yeah?" A mocha skinned, badly dressed up guy with a gun behind Five said. Who were these people? The guy began once more, "On your feet and come with us. They want to talk."

                "I've got nothing to say," Five muttered.

                "It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot a kid? Go home with that on my conscience?" The black clothed guy spoke once again. It seemed he was trying to prove a point to Five. Meanwhile, Lukkas was in the seat next to him knowing there was a gun to his head. Inside, Lukkas was having a panic attack. He was so confused, and wanted to know what was going on. But he didn't know if his enemy, Five, would tell  him  exactly.

              "Well, I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home," Five grumbly, and Lukkas noticed him reaching for a butter knife. With that, Five disappeared into thin air.

              The shop began to erupt in chaos, and Lukkas had no idea what was happening until he felt an abnormal pain in his arm. He groaned in pain, holding his arm. Taking his hand away to look at it, he noticed there was blood. He groaned loudly, slurring out in agony. He never knew this was going to happen to him, especially with someone he doesn't really like.

              "You assholes!" Lukkas screamed, sending two or three of the gun equipped guys flying outside or into walls. He immediately fell to the floor when hearing Five snapping one of their necks. Leaning against the counter, he groaned and huffed in pain. Five came walking over to him and kneeled down, "In a bit of a pickle there doll? Here, let me help you. I'll take you to our sister's for a first aid."

               Lukkas stopped him, "What's that?" He pointed to a bloody cut on his arm, Five waved him off, "Nothing."

                Five slowly snaked his arms under Lukkas's arms and legs and lifted him up bridal style. He gazed at him, before biting his lip and spacial jumping to their sister, Vanya's, apartment. He laid him down on the couch, running back to her bathroom to look for first aid. When finding the box, Five ran back out to Lukkas and kneeled by him. He began to patch him up, making sure not to hurt him much in the process.

                "Why are you so light?" Five asked out of the blue. The question confused Lukkas, but he responded anyway.

                "Didn't have any time. I was half alive for 16 years," Lukkas whispered while staring at the ceiling. Hissing every so often due to Five fixing his wound as best he could. Five kept quiet after that, not seeming to want to talk to Lukkas. This lead to him huffing when Five went to put away the first aid. Did he do something?

                Five sat on the chair across the room, and Lukkas could sense he was staring at him. The curly headed boy went to open his mouth to ask a question, when the door to their sister's apartment clicked open.

——————————

Iᘜᑎ OT
𝙼𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗. 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝.

𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔?