014

"Fuck..."
-
-
-

              "Hello, Five," The Handler says as she slides on her glasses. Her continuous smirk accompanied by her sharp and makeup covered face. She looks over to Luke, smiling wider, "You look good, all things considered."

Five, who placed his small clammy hands in his uniform pockets, smiled back, "It's good to see you again." The Handler glanced between both of them before settling her eyes on Five, "Feels like we met just yesterday. Course, you were a little bit older then. Congratulations on the age regression, by the way. Very cleaver. Threw us all off the scent."

Luke was getting annoyed, but he felt sympathy for leaving The Handler. Given that she was the only motherly figure he's ever had, besides the robot that always came down to see him. It was always frowning before leaving with it's head down. Of course, that was obvious when he was frozen in ice. Think about it, who freezes your adopted kid in a giant block of ice just to keep him the same way? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Five sighed, "Ah, well, I wish I could take credit. I just miscalculated the time dilation projections, and.... Well, you know, I'm here."

"What about you, Ezra? How did a boy like you end up so young?" She asked Luke, using his middle name as her attention giver. Luke made fists in his pocket before chuckling, "Your time teleportation device did not effect my age, Handler, but it effected my intelligence and bravery."

Since Luke didn't have the powers to go back in time, she showed him a device that teleported him to the jobs he was ordered to complete. Using the darn thing was a bit harder than it seems, but getting the hang of it was very easy. She grinned, "You two realize your efforts are futile. So why don't you guys tell me what you really want?"

"Well I want you to put a stop to it," Five stated.

"You realize what your asking for in next to impossible, even for me. What's meant to be is meant to be. That's our raison d'être," She waved her hand in the air. Luke, who was staring at the ground, watched from the corners of his eyes as Five pulled out a gun. He immediately shot his eyes up to him, his eyes flickering between Five and the Handler. He began to bite his lip, wanting to bounce his leg. Five smiled, "Yeah? Well, how about a survival as a raison?"

Luke watched as Five's arm didn't twitch as he pointed the gun towards his so called motherly figure. Five blinked blankly, having the pleasing need to shoot her right here right now. The Handler shrugged, "I'll just be replaced. I'm but a...... small cog in a machine. This fantasy you've been nurturing about summoning up your family to stop the apocalypse..... is just that. A fantasy. I must say though, we're all quite impressed with your initiative, your... stick-to-itiveness, really quite.... quite something. Which is why we want to offer you a new position back at the commission, in management."

Luke scoffed, "Sorry, what's that now?" The Handler looked at Luke, examining his body, and looked back at Five, "Come back to work for us again. You know it's where you belong."

"Well, it didn't work out too well the last time," Five muttered aggressively. She put her hand out as a single to shush, "But you wouldn't be in the correct division any longer. I'm talking about.... the home office. You'd have the best health and pension, and an end to this ceaseless travel. You're a distinguished professional in..... school boy shorts. We have the technology to reverse the process. I mean, you.... you can't be happy like this."

Luke watched as she slowly broke down his guard, convincing him to come back to the hell whole she calls the Commission. She pushed his gun down, hinting at a horrible life he had at the moment. Five responded, "I'm not looking for happy." Her hand arose and she brushed the back of her fingers on his left cheek, "We're all looking for happy. We can make that happen. We can make you..... yourself again."

Five sighed while looking around at the frozen scene they were in, "And what about my family?" She gazed at him blankly, "What about them?"

"I want them to survive," Five stated angrily, which caused the Handler to look around. She looked at Luke and smiled before looking at Luther. She sighed before looking over at Diego and Klaus, who were frozen in time in the ice cream truck. Going back to Five, she asked, "All of them?"

"Yes, all of them," Five retorted, which caused Luke to silently laugh. The Handler went into her pocket, pulling out her sunglasses, "Well... I'll see what I can do. Do we have a deal?"

Five looked at her hand before glancing around, his eyes stopped on Luke and he sighed, "Only if Lukkas gets to go. Also, one thing." Five walked away with the gun in hand. Five grabbed Hazel's gun and pulled out the ammo. He threw the ammo to the right side of the road, and the actual gun to the left side. He walked back to them before turning around, and his hands gripped a bullet. Sighing, he slowly moved it to the side and Luke guessed it was so it didn't hit Luther. Finally, he made his way back to them.

          Luke facepalmed, whispering, "Fuck..."

The Handler placed her hand out flat, and Five placed his hand on the bottom or back of it while Luke placed his hand on the top or front of her hand. The air around them flashed a blue and the world slowly went back to normal. Soon, they were gone.

Meanwhile, the bullet clashed into the car as Luther let his arms go down. The ice cream truck Diego and Klaus were in kept moving, and Hazel and Cha Cha flew to the side of the road. Klaus drove right into their car before Luther began to look around for Five. He called out his name as he spun round and round for him. He looked back at Hazel and Cha Cha who were getting back to their feet. Luther lifted it up and yelled, "Come get it!"

Cha Cha began to run at him, but didn't reach him in time before he threw the briefcase into the field. Klaus got out if the car with Diego following, and Luther ran to them. Klaus and Luther helped Diego get to the car. They all got in and Luther immediately started up the engine.

Hazel picked up his gun and went to shoot the trio, but came to find out it had no ammo, "Shit!"

Hazel ran to Cha Cha on the road as she began to open the briefcase, but looked up to see them driving away. In the window, Hazel spotted Klaus flipping him off. He shook his head as Cha Cha picked up the suit case and dumped out a bunch of metal trash. So, they watched as the trip drove away with anger painted on their faces. Where was the damn briefcase?

—————————
Iᘜᑎ OT
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝. 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜.

𝕆𝕋𝔻:
𝙱𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛?

𝔸𝔸:
𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 :𝟶

HI EVERYONE!

Sorry it's been more than two weeks and i haven't posted. i have become very unmotivated and been very under the weather :(. i will be taking another break, and i promise you i will make dome chapters to post when i come back. it's only a week, so i'll see you guys soon.

I love you all ❤️🥺