𝟶𝟷𝟷

"They've killed people far more dangerous than you."
-
-
-

"Our brothers been pretty busy since he got back. He was in the middle of the shootout at Griddy's, and then at Gimble Brothers the department store, after the guys in masks attacked the academy, looking for him," Diego spoke through gritted teeth. Luke gave him an unamused look as he spoke, crossing his arms as he stood next to Five.

         "None of which is your concern," Luke stated, not wanting to wait around to hear his rant of how he was upset about Eudora. Diego panted, "It is now, they just killed my friend."

         "Friend?" Luke snorted, "More like ex-girlfriend." Diego made another move to go after Luke, but once again Luther stopped him to push him away. Diego huffed out a growl at him, getting angrier by the second. Luke felt like he was talking to two five-year-olds. He knew Five was already agitated by them, because they seemed to not get their concept. Luther looked at Five, "Who are they?"

       "They work for our former employer. A woman called the Handler. She sent them, to stop me... and Luke. Then, soon as Diego's friend got in their way, well, fair game," Five told them with a bit of a tone. Diego sighed, "And now their my fair game. And I'm gonna see to it they pay."

        Five shook his head, "That would be a mistake, Diego. They've killed people far more dangerous than you." Luke frowned, yelling, "You're going to get yourself killed!"

       "Yeah, we'll see about that," Diego muttered as he left the room. The door slammed and both Five and Luke hummed in suite of disappointment. They both knew he was a goner, and that there was no helping him. Luther looked at them, not have said anything. He down, and Luke listened to Diego's car drive off after about a couple minutes of sitting there turned on. Luther asked, "A former employer? What's this really about? And don't give me any of this "It's none of your business" crap, all right?"

"Well, it's a long story," Five muttered.

Luke dozed off, not really caring to hear the "long" story. He was biting his lip with his arms crossed, walking around Diego's room. He noticed comic books of the young Umbrella Academy, and dusty corners of the room. The lights and dressers seemed to be at least 10 years old. Stopping at a picture of Five as a young kid, he remembered being told he went missing when he was 13. Like when he was frozen at 13, and kept frozen for 13 more years. He had totally forgot that he had been unfroze for 3 years, and he worked with the Handler for 2 years out of the 3. Those 2 years turned to 100 years to him. Always spending time assassinating in really old periods of time for 10 years each. He was technically twice as old as Five, and has not told him yet. That was probably because the Handler made him forget, and thought he was living a normal life in this time. He's.. still working for her, technically. But the more he works for Five, the more he goes against her. Now she both wants him and Five dead? He had to tell Five.

       "—There's just people, going about their lives. But when the world ends, all those people die," Five said, and Luke finally snapped out of his overthinking mind. He looked at Luther, "Including our family. Time changes everything, Luther."

       Both of them looked at him with confusion, wondering why he never popped in till now. Luke just smirked, "There is something I want to tell you, Five, but I guess our dear Luther will be here for it too. To be straight forward, I worked for the Commission. I was always there for your missions Five, for I was your monitor. I always told them you did your job, and sometimes I wasn't there. I had to go way back in time, about 100 A.D. Every mission I had took me 10 years to complete Five."

       Five stood up, "Why didn't you tell me sooner? How? Why?"

       "The Handler thought I was special because I could stay alive in ice for 13 years and not suffocate. She also knew I could move things with my mind, and she that would come in handy. I worked for her for two years, and had 10 missions that lasted 10 years each. That makes me 129, Five, and I could have helped you sooner if I knew she got to you. I'm so sorry, but after I was useless... she made me forget and put me back to normal life. Not that I'm working with you to stop the end of the world, she wants me dead. Given the fact that I can hold enough power to push away whatever is going to end the world. She didn't tell me how it ended exactly," Luke teared up.

        Five ran to him and hugged him, and Luther sat and watched. The sound of a bus moving above them made Luther glance up at the ceiling.

        "Luther, we need time to think. We will speak to you later," Five informed him. Luther nodded with pure confusion. not knowing what the hell just happened. A flash of blue erupted in the room, and both Five and Luke were gone. Luther sat back in his chair and sighed.

         "What the hell?"

——————
Iᘜᑎ OT
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑? 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜. 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

𝕆𝕋𝔻:
𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚅 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜?

𝔸𝔸:
𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚋 :)