009

"Hi there, I'm Detective Eudora Patch. What are you doing... in here? Smells vaguely like one of my friends."
-
-
-

             After the academy was attacked last night, by Hazel and Cha-Cha, Diego and Luther have set out to find their beloved Five. They assumed he was the one that associates with these people, considering they only asked for a boy. Diego and Luther knew it was Five.

             Luther told Diego that they should check Five's van for clues on where he is, agreeing, he and Diego made their way to Five's van. Making their way there, Five had left Luke in the back if the van covered by a blanket. He couldn't have took his whole van, and he didn't want Luke in anymore trouble. So, he left him. He had left to go have a deal with the doctor from Meritech, who though a knife to the neck was a good idea.

         When the two brother arrived, they opened the door door.  At the same time, they tried to get in the van, and backed away looking at eachother. After doing it again at least once, Luther said, "I'm one." Diego sighed as he slid the back door open. Diego only saw half of a bag coming out from under the blanket, while Luther found nothing in the front besides a doll. Diego pulled out a book with drawings and writing in it, immediately showing Luther.

      "I know where to find Five," Fiego waved the book. Luther nodded, following Diego out of the van. Totally ignoring the lumpy blanket still in the back, they made their way to the Library. When push comes to shove, that is what the drawing was of.

      As the turned the corner, they completely missef the huge explosion of the building called Meritech. Deafening it out by fighting, they didn't realize that Five was sitting in front if the building screaming no. Boy, was he upset. Running to his van, he grabbed Delores and a bottle of alcohol. Five spacial jumped to the library, he had to find another way to find out who was going to end the world. As he was going to do it, talking to Delores and drinking his madness away. Little did he know, small Luke had moved his way out from under the blanket, making himself visible to anyone who looked in.

————

          Luke was a deep sleeper, considering the fact that the sound of firetrucks and police cars could be heard coming towards the Meritech building. The hoses were like droplets of water when Luke was sleeping. From afar, the van could easily be spotted. Speaking of being spotted, there was a woman who was looking around at the scene. She noticed the van and walked over to it. On the windshield, it said "Your brother says hi."

      Oh how lucky Luke was to be alive. Hazel and Cha-Cha could have killed him, but when they came he was still under the blanket. The woman outside grumbled a curse as she noticed the motel business card on the front of the car. She opened the van, which to her surprise was unlocked. Pulling out a gun incase, she checked the van. Spotting Luke in the back, she ran to the back to open the door. Pulling it open, she held up her gun.

      "Wake up!" She yelled. Luke stirred, slowly sitting up. Looking at her, he jumped, "D-Don't shoot, please. I have a family!"

        The woman felt a ping in her heart, as she stealthily put her gun away. She smelt the van and groaned, "Hi there, I'm Detective Eudora Patch. What are you doing.... in here? Smells vaguely like one of my friends."

       Luke got confused, "My name is Lukkas Hargreeves, I was in here with my boy— brother for a ride. Seems like he left me here, uh, E-Edna. Can I call you that?" The soft squeakiness of Luke's voice made Eudora feel warm inside, and she nodded at him. This plastered a smile on Luke's face. He sighed, "Anyway, why are you here?"