008

"Don't fucking tell him to leave."
-
-
-

          Luke following Five was a normal routine, but when they walked in the kitchen it surprised Luke. He didn't see Five to be the one to have a snack once and awhile, which made him a bit skeptical. He placed his hands on his hips as he watched Five made a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. Making a disgusting face, he watched Five eat away at his sandwich. He was also reading the newspaper while he was at it.

         Luke doesn't remember the last time he ate, and he felt rather empty. Walking over to the shelves of snacks, he grabbed a swiss-roll. The chocolate flavor made his mouth dry as he slowly at the thing. Even something as small as this made him feel so full.

         Five looked at him and muttered, "It's 1 in the morning. We should get some sleep." Luke nodded, throwing away his trash and making his way back upstairs to Five's room. He didn't hear Five behind him, but knew he would be up soon. Unless, he's already up here. Walking in, Five wasn't to be seen. He shrugged, and took off his shoes. Luke hopped in Five's bet and got into a comfortable position. Immediately falling asleep, he failed to notice the levitating book in the corner of the room. It was a special affect Luke's powers had on him, and walking up with things in different places is normal.

      Five spacial jumped in the room, spotting the sleeping boy. Smiling to himself, he pulled off his shoes too. Five made his way over to the bed and sneakily got in beside Luke. He wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled his chin in the smaller's hair, seeping into slumber.

————

Waking up that morning, Five was spotting with a bag filled with stuff that was unknown. Luke rubbing his eyes before fixing his black curls in a mirror in Five's room. Five wrapped his arms around his waist as he slipped on his shoes. Humming, Five lightly kissed his neck.

"Ready to go?" Asked Five. Luke looked at his fave through the mirror with a small smile on his face, he nodded slightly. Five let go, collecting his bag of unknown things. Luke laughed the bag, which Five raisrd a brow too. Muttering, he said, "What are you laughing at, Hargreeves?"

"I don't know, Hargreeves, what's in the bag?" Like smirked. Five looked at him with an unamused look as he started his way out if the window. With confusion, Luke shrugged before follow. Climbing down an old ladder, Luke could hear the sweet voice of Klaus. When getting to the bottom Five spoke, "I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me. I don't care."

Luke looked at him with a startled, but confused look. There was Klaus rummaging around in a dumpster, snd he was pretty sure he heard him mumbling on about some box. He sensed Ben, and waved in whatever direction he thought he was in. Klaus look at Ben, who was waving back. He mumbled in his head about stupid super senses, and crossed his skinny, stick-like arms as he looked at his brother, Five. Luke watched as his druggy self got ready to all knowingly disgust them to death. He already wasn't happy.

"Hey to you too," Klaus chuckled at him. He earned a half hearted glare at him, which made Luke giggle. Five hid his smile. Still laughing he said, "You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?"

Five huffed, "This was involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought." They began to turn around and leave before Klaus stopped them, "Hey, hey hey, so you need anymore company? I could, uh..., clear my schedule."