004

"Because, you're ordinary."
-
-
-

              "Jesus!" Vanya gasped as she entered her apartment, getting startled by the two young boys sitting on her living room furniture.

             "You should have locks on your windows," Five stated protectively. Vanya gave him a look that told him  that he sounded like a mad man, "I live on the second floor."

               "Rapists can climb," Five announced. Both Vanya and Lukkas looked at him bewildered. In return, Five shrugged, not really in the mood to hear or see how they feel. Vanya closed her door behind her, "You are so weird."

                Vanya proceeded to place her stuff down on the kitchen table. Lukkas scooted over for her to have room to sit. He patted the spot next to him, snd she gladly accepted it. She rubbed her knees, staring at Five, whom was sitting in the chair opposite of her and Lukkas. She continued to analyze him and stopped when seeing his arm, "Is that blood?" Five glanced at his arm, then back at Vanya, "It's nothing."

                This lead to Lukkas snorting, "Pshh, yeah." Vanya glanced at Lukkas, she suddenly felt worried. She blinked repeatedly, like she couldn't believe what was actually happening in her apartment.

                "Why are you here?"

                 Five sighed, "I've decided that you're the only one I can trust."

                  Lukkas wanted to scoff at that statement, feeling hurt. But, he didn't. Lukkas didn't want to interrupt their moment, he didn't want to interrupt anything else. However, it was past the time he was supposed to take his anxiety pills and this talking wasn't helping. The only moved in the room were the mouths of Vanya and Five, and the bouncing of Lukkas's leg.

                   "Why me?" Vanya questioned. She did know that she and Five were close as kids, but they were all grown up. That could have changed for all she knows, she is just surprised that she was actually the first person to know other than her siblings. Usually, Vanya would be the last to know and it was mostly because she had no power. They would always exclude her from most meetings or events they had throughout her life, which led her to making a good about her family and how she was the only ordinary one. It was definitely risky, and it angered most of the siblings. Somehow, they still don't know why they deserved it. Probably because they were to focused on powers that they never really paid attention to her.

                 "Because, you're ordinary," Lukkas kicked Five's leg, "B-Because you'll listen."

                  Vanya suddenly felt unsure, and didn't know how to feel about what Five was going to tell her. Maybe she wasn't the one to hear what he has to say, shouldn't he go to someone who's more capable? She arose from her seat, "Okay."

                   "Nice going dimwit," Lukkas grumbled at him. Five shot him a glare, which surprisingly Lukkas backed down too. It was like the glare was powerful. He noticed Five smile in triumph, which caused him to growl once more. Lukkas was never the one to back down to easily, but there was something about Five that made him feel differently. He just couldn't put his finger on it. The faint sound of rummaging could be heard from Vanya's apartment bathroom. It broke the boys apart, and they suddenly decided to listen to what Vanya was doing than cause a commotion.