005

"Nice Plan, Fivey."
-
-
-

The elevator of the tech opened quietly, but fashionable. As Lukkas and Five walked out the pulley machine, it seemed like a building from heaven. Everything was a glossy white, and had plenty of see through glass. He irresponsibly ran into Five not knowing he stopped, "Sorry."

A man in his 50s walked out of his office, and Five stopped him. He held out a prosthetic eyeball, "Hi there, I would like to know who this belongs too."

"Well were did you find that?" The guy asked Five. Suspiciously, Five held it protectively, "Why do you want to know?"

The guy gave Five a weird stare, and Lukkas mentally facepalmed. He couldn't really say anything, seeing as he hasn't said anything since his anxiety episode. However, he did notice that Five was not being as rough with him as he was before. There were no gruff stares, just blank ones. Lukkas was confused, but just brushed it off as he refocused on the event in front of him.

"I found it at the playground. Might have just, pluck, popped right out," Five smirked sheepishly. Lukkas began to zone out, not really paying attention to the commotion going on in front of him. He was wondering so many things, like where was Ben? What happened to him? He snapped back into reality when Five grabbed the guy's collar.

"No! You listen to me, asshole. I've come a long way for this, through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend, so just give me the information I need, and I'll be on my merry way. And if you call me "young man" one more time, I'm gonna put your head through that damn wall," Five growled at him. Lukkas cracked his knuckles before crossing his arms, "Oh, dear."

"Call security," the man softly muttered to the receptionist. Five pushed him away, glaring at him.

"F-Five, c'mon let's go," Lukkas whispered, but Five didn't budge. Then, Lukkas grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the elevator. To his surprise, Five did nothing to stop him.

——

Both fives sat outside the building, sitting on the steps. Lukkas glanced at him every so often, he was worried for Five. He didn't really understand what he was going through, but there was just something inside of Lukkas that made him care so much for Five, "Nice plan, Fivey."

Lukkas immediately cursed himself for the nickname, knowing it was stupid to even try for it with him. However, Five stood up bringing him with him, "Listen, doll, they didn't know who you were and now they do. Do you know what that means? It means that they will go after you now too, either if you matter to me or not. That also means that I, Five, am going to have to protect you. So you never leave my side, got it?"

This caused Lukkas to shyly nod at his now partner. He still didn't really understand, but he just gave up at this point.

"Good, now hold on," Five spoke gently as he wrapped his lanky arm around his waist. Lukkas wrapped his arms around Five's torso, not really understanding what's going on. Suddenly, everything was swirling and all went blue.

——

          Lukkas and them appeared in a new location, and he didn't fumbled or blink once. Five raised a suspicious eyebrow at him, wondering what was up with him. Lukkas gave him a side-smile, not sure how to explain. It appeared to Lukkas that they were now in Five's room, which he hide a simple blush of.