Registration

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. I shut it off with a quiet groan. It was Saturday. I made it clear to myself in my head to finish that form to get to U.A. They had limited spots and I wasn't going to lose one to an idiot. I get up and took a quick shower before I got into something more comfortable. I went back to my room and sat at my desk. I stare down at the form with a slight frown, a couple thoughts coming like what if I did it for nothing. I shake my head. I'm Neito Monoma, a guy that was smarter than most and would make my life successful. I sharpen my pencil and get to work on the form.

___________________________

About a week have passed since I submitted the form to the school and mailed it. Me and Kendo we're finishing up our last shift at our summer job since we had school in two weeks from now and needed to get ready. We were meant to get results soon, if you actually made it of course. Normally they had too many forms to get a message out to every single person. I had high hopes, always did, so I wasn't too worried. I had a good reputation, well rounded, and all you could ask for in making it into a good career. Of course there were the doubts, but I thought of myself much too highly to linger on it.

Although, part of me thought of something else.

What if I found what I was missing at that school?

There were slim possibilities. Most ended up never finding the real lover they were destined for, so they marry off to another and just accept missing a single color. I had the same mind set.

Though I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't curious.

What was the color I truly was missing? I'm so curious. As a child I would daydream on who it could possibly be once my parents explained. They said it could be a girl or boy, whichever that had been destined to be.

Honestly I hope it's not a girl. I'm not as into them really, but that's just how I am.

Still, the thought was fun and such a childish thing.

So why is it coming to me? Why now?

It should be the least of my worries. I have school coming up. I don't need to get my hopes up and end up disappointed from a reality that was honestly fit more for a fantasy.

I shake my head to rest the thoughts once more. I could dwell on that maybe on my last year and first couple years of being on my own.

I get home and stand in front of my door. The walk normally felt long from work but I guess that thought in my head I had been on for a while.

I sigh and grab the knob, opening the door and stepping inside to the cool air from the air conditioner that cooled me off from the summer evening heat. I shut the door behind me as I headed to the kitchen. The night went on like any other. Not much else was needed to be said.

___________________________

((This is a little longer than the first!

I know these are short now but trust me, they'll get longer. Kinda my first story anyway so I'm not as used to this.

I hope you liked that! Next chapter should be longer, much longer at least I hope.

Have a good night/day!