Chapter 6: Refrain

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Day After Chapter 5*

Elizabeth's POV*

Lelouch and I heard rumors of a refrain smuggling operation and we were moving to stop it with our Black Knights.

We made it to the front of a warehouse and got ready to blast our way in.

We got the lights on the inside shut of and we made our way inside.

The lights came on and the guy said, "You're... You're the...".

We handed out righteous judgment and stopped the illegal trafficking of refrain.

The Next Day*

I was sitting on top of a bookshelf petting Arthur the cat while the others had Lelouch tied up and were decorating him up in a cat costume.

Milly said, "Come on, Suzaku, hold him down!".

Lelouch frustratedly said, "Damn it, Suzaku, cut it out! Stop it! I'm not kidding!".

Suzaku said, "Sorry, Lelouch. But it's the president's orders.".

Lelouch said, "Yeah, like you're not enjoying this at all!".

Shirley said, "Will you hold still!".

Kallen came in looking confused.

Milly turned to her and said, "Goodmeowning.".

Kallen said, "Good morning, I guess. What is all this?".

Rivalz said, "What do you mean? Didn't we tell you? It's our welcome party for Arthur.".

Kallen said, "Sounds like fun...?".

Milly said, "Well, classes are postponed, we might as well have some fun, right?".

Shirley said, "I set some stuff aside for you, over here. To make up for all my getting so upset before. Take your pick.".

Kallen asked, "What? For me?".

I pet Arthur the cat gently and said, "She doesn't need a costume. You're already wearing a mask, right?".

Kallen said, "You really are a riot, you know that? You ought to be on television.".

Rivalz turned to Shirley and asked, "What do you think Miss TV Star?".

Shirley said, "Would you quit joking about that? The whole thing's a huge pain in the butt. We've been hounded with questions day and night. Even in the bath!".

Milly said, "We haven't been able to leave school grounds in a week.".

Rivalz said, "Not that I don't feel for you, but I don't see why we can't leave either.".

Milly said, "That's the price of friendship. The Romance of the Three Kingdoms: It matters not that we were born apart, upon this day we die as one.".

Rivalz asked, "Is that your idea of a love quote?".

Milly said, "If I go down, then we all do.".

I chuckled a little while Rivalz said, "That's a little dark. Right, Suzaku?".

Suzaku got all teary-eyed and said, "I'm glad... that we could all be together again. You know, like this.".

Rivalz said, "Come on! Hey, we're supposed to be unwinding in here!".

Rivalz tackled Suzaku to the ground.

Shirley said, "That's what's so refreshing about Suzaku, though.".