Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

1 Week After Chapter 18*

Elizabeth's POV*

It's been a week since Father disappeared and the actions of the Britannian Empire prove it.

Lelouch said, "We've done it! The actions which Britannia has taken prove the emperor is absent. It seems he is truly trapped in the other realm. I am content simply knowing that Nunnally is safe.".

I said, "Agreed.".

C2 asked, "Um... what should I be doing now, Master?".

Lelouch said, "Let's see now. Sing us a song while hopping on one foot and wearing your clothes inside out.".

C2 said, "Yes. Right away, master.".

We turned to her and she was about to pull her shirt off.

I said, "What? No, wait! He was kidding!".

C2 fell back and begged, "I'm sorry. Please don't beat me hard again.".

Lelouch kneeled down to her and said, "Don't you worry. I would never do anything that harms you at all. It's the truth. I promise you.".

I smiled as my earpiece blinked.

I tapped it and Jeremiah said, "Mistress Elizabeth.".

I asked, "Yes, Jeremiah. What is it?". 

Jeremiah said, "I have Princess Cornelia out here in a Sutherland.".

I said, "I see. You've got her out of there inside of the Sutherland's cockpit.".

Jeremiah said, "Please forgive me. You and Master Lelouch ordered me to destroy them all. But killing a member of the Britannian Royal Family was just...".

I said, "Forget it. Or rather I should say, well done.".

I came down to where he was holding Cornelia.

I pulled my gas mask and white wig off revealing myself to Cornelia.

I took a seat across from her and she asked, "Tell me, Elizabeth. What is it you and Lelouch are seeking with that accursed power?".

I said, "What are we seeking? We're seeking to save a sister that we adore.".

Cornelia angrily said, "How dare you!".

I said, "You may hat Lelouch for what he did to Euphemia, but I showed her no ill will. I truly adored her like you did and it saddened me when she died.".

Cornelia gasped as I put my wig and gas mask back on.

I left to attend the charter signing with Lelouch.

An Hour Later*

Lelouch said, "...And so by ratifying this charter, it will get birth to an alliance that'll rival the Holy Britannian Empire. And its name shall be... The United Federation of Nations!".

I rolled my eyes at the long name and Kaguya said, "It's wonderful, Master Zero!".

Xianglin stood and said, "There are exiled regimes throughout the Britannian colonies. Some have agreed to participate.".

Diethard stood and said, "With this move, we've finally earned a just cause to launch a war of liberation.".

Tohdoh said, "A just cause to launch a war...".

Xingke said, "If the forthcoming operation to recapture Japan is indeed successful, then other undecided nations will join us in a chain reaction.".